Shakers

I didnt know there were any other shakers than the one with the kind of honeycomb attachment at the top!
I give mine a good stir for ages with a spoon first before shaking if that helps at all :D? xxx

I bought my shaker from the pharmacy when i got my shakes. i find putting the water in first, then the powder helps it mix together a lot easier

if you like a lot of water in your shake i would suggest putting about 200ml in intially and then the powder to mix it up and then top up your shake with water after to the amount you would normally have

hope this helps x

I have one of those shakers with the whisk ball, and it is awesome! It really helps blend it up well, it even blends up ice! I would certainly recommend it if you are finding lumps, but you just have to spend a good minute shaking it if you want a smooth shake!

I started using a Promixx vortex blender. It is amazing!

I always found the powder quiet clumpy and difficult to blend all the bits by hand. This uses 2 small batteries in the base and blasts through the powder/water with ease. Makes it really smooth :)

Hi Sag that mixer looks great, where can you get it from?? Did you order it online, it looks pretty neat lol

Hi Bubz,

I got my first one from eBay (it wasn't a promixx but a copy). It was about £10 and instead of using batteries in the base, came with a USB cable so it could be charged through your laptop or phone charger! Only problem is the tumbler is only 450ml. So what I do is make a shake in 450ml, drink a bit and then add more water.

The Promixx uses 2 batteries in the base and has a 700ml (I think) tumbler. It' is a bit more expensive at £18 but after seeing it in person, it's a much higher quality product. Also, with a bigger tumbler, it's easy to make the shake in one hit.

If you are in it for the long run, it's definitely a sound investment!

Thanks for the review Sag, you impressed me so much I went and ordered one lol it cost 18.99 but honestly when you are on this diet for such a long time you just need some excitement and I think the excitement of having a perfectly blended shake for the next 8-12 weeks might do it :) I think you should work for promixx as you totally sold me it hahaha cheers

Hi .. i bought a metal ball shaker off e-bay (v cheap !!!) & its BRILLIANT !! Would highly recommend .. sooo easy to use while im at work !!

Been thinking about some form of a shaker after enduring 2 watery, lumpy shakes at work this week. Glad I'm not the only one. Will get on amazon now and see what's going.

I started using a Promixx vortex blender. It is amazing!

I always found the powder quiet clumpy and difficult to blend all the bits by hand. This uses 2 small batteries in the base and blasts through the powder/water with ease. Makes it really smooth :)

Just remembered that I have posted a vid of this blender in use on my IG for anyone who want's to see it in action. Just search #lipotrim and it's one of the most recent posts.

I actually made a small change to it as the Promixx base was struggling with the Male shakes as the batteries wore out. The base from my cheap eBay version was a lot more powerful and has the advantage of being chargeable with a USB cable.
This is a great combo as the Promixx cup is larger (750ml) and allows for a full liquid serving, and the eBay base is extremely powerful.

(Now I'm on female shakes, I've tried the Promixx base and it eases through these so no probs for you girls!)

I got the blender shaker yesterday with the ball in from H&B for £4.95. Works really well, so pleased as I can now take ot out with me instead of having to use the blender at home.

I bought the promixx but i'll be honest it is absolutely rubbish with lipotrim, lol the shakes are too thick it doesn't blend it well at all I much prefer my whisk ball shaker it's easier and does not require any batteries, however, the promixx looks awesome and once I have dropped the weight I plan to go to the gym anyway and drink whey proteins which are a lot less thicker and will be ideal for the shaker, plus they will probably impress everyone in the gym lol so it wasn't a complete loss of money haha but yeah i've just been using my whisk ball shaker!

I bought the promixx but i'll be honest it is absolutely rubbish with lipotrim, lol the shakes are too thick it doesn't blend it well at all I much prefer my whisk ball shaker it's easier and does not require any batteries, however, the promixx looks awesome and once I have dropped the weight I plan to go to the gym anyway and drink whey proteins which are a lot less thicker and will be ideal for the shaker, plus they will probably impress everyone in the gym lol so it wasn't a complete loss of money haha but yeah i've just been using my whisk ball shaker!

Eeeek! I feel bad for recommending it.......sorry buddy!
As I mentioned, I've been using my eBay base with the Promixx blender as it's a lot more powerful. The Promixx base works fine with female shakes however as I have discovered these last few weeks :)

Glad you still plan on using it however :) Hope you are doing well!

lol ah don't worry Sag like i said I think it will be an awesome tool to use once I get off the LT, infact it's kind of motivating me anyway I can't wait to get into the gym and build some muscle, I will be coming off LT in Jan and so i'm sure there will be plenty of nice new year gym offers too hahahaa I might even end up at the Pure Gym in Leicester :p look out for me with the promixx whisking up my protein shakes looking cool (not lmao) I look the way the water swirls though no regrets in buying it!

As long as you use it I will feel better lol!

That will be awesome if you get into the Gym. I'll never forget Pure Gym because that's where I bought my last car from believe it or not (admittedly it used to be a Land Rover dealership back then lol). I drive past most weeks en route to the football anyway and have a few friends that go there.

I will look out for the slim guy with the crowd of people surrounding him watching him mix his protein shake :D Best of luck with it buddy

Back