shakes arrived, about to take the plunge!

New to vlcd, put on 2 stone this year and it has to go NOW! My clothes don't fit and I feel unhealthy and uncomfortable,ordered 4 weeks worth for a kick start. How do people find it? I heard it gets easier after the first few days, was that the case for you?

Hi Emma, I'm starting the diet on Monday. Never done a VLCD before but sick of my clothes not fitting properly.
How have you been getting on with it?
Any tips?
Thanks Kate. Xx

Hi, I am starting shake that weight next Monday, I did lipotrim in 2011 for 10 weeks and lost 4 stone, and the whole lot has gone back on! So I'm here again, I need to feel how I felt then, like a different person, confident and happy, at the moment I weigh 16 stone and need to lose the 4/5 stone again x if you get through the first week you have cracked it, that's the hard part, not giving in, it's hard but you can do it, we should use this thread to update our ups and downs on here, good luck girls x

Well so far I've had 2 shakes and lots of water, couldn't believe how thick the shakes are!
Trying the soup for tea tonight and got a choc bar as an evening snack.

Do you have them cold? Got to recommend the chocolate ones made with boiling water like hot chocolate your doing great nearly day 1 over for u Hun x

I had vanilla for breakfast and hazelnut for lunch and just did them with cold water.

Has anyone tried the porridge?

Seeing as cals are the same for all products, was thinking maybe porridge for breakfast and soup for lunch and dinner it might not feel as much like a diet.

Hiya never tried the porridge but heard few people don't like the texture but everyone different x well done on your 1st day x

Had mushroom soup tonight and it was yummy, really creamy and tasty. Also just had one of the milk chocolate bars. That was delicious, and felt nice to actually chew something!
Hardest part was making cottage pie for my hubby...hopefully it will be worth it when I'm thin ?
How's everyone else's days been?

I'm thinking of getting some bars sometime as I enjoyed then after a cup of bouillon for my tea very filling ....yes making food is hard 1st few days but then you do it and does not bother you when I did Cambridge before I was making all the dishes I wanted to eat for my hubby lol

Bouillon

I'm thinking of getting some bars sometime as I enjoyed then after a cup of bouillon for my tea very filling ....yes making food is hard 1st few days but then you do it and does not bother you when I did Cambridge before I was making all the dishes I wanted to eat for my hubby lol

That's what I was going to ask you all. Started STW on Monday and wanted to know if you can have the veg Bouillon on this diet I could have it when I was on lighter life years back.

Hiya Mrs you can have bouillon marigold it's a savoury stock drink very tasty find it in the aisle where stock cubes, gravy are kept

Yeah I have orange tea every morning and green tea not sure about the sugar free drinks I know that on this diet you can't have citric acid x

Bleh not a fan of tomato soup or the honey bar xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Bleh not a fan of tomato soup or the honey bar xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I'm with you on that one, the soup is pink!!
That was my lunch and dinner yesterday, threw the honey bar out after 1 bite.

The chicken soup is really nice and creamy, mushroom is good too....still trying to decide if I like the veg one.

Looking forward to my chocolate shake later with hot water, going to try the STW hot chocolate!

How's everyone getting on? I'm on day 3 and struggling, had headache all day and paracetamol won't take it off. Hopefully it will be worth it in a few days.

Hi all...hope your all doing well I'm afraid still not well with this cold and throat so raw not slept well at all and totally feel like >EUR$*+¥¥.......I'm still on plan which is a good thing and and sneaky look and lost 10lb still got till sat to go hope everyone staying strong x

Back