shakes at work

carnivalhot

How do you all mix your shakes at work?

Hi, I would invest in a hand-held blender/mixer. I have two - one in my desk's drawer at work and one I travel with -I used to think you can't sneak it through international security because of the metal blades and had to content with the horrid plastic shakers but you can!-

I guess you just started? After a while you will find yourself surrounded by all kinds of Cambridge paraphernalia - straws, ice cubes molds, blenders, etc :)

I have the readymade ones at work. I also think they're nicer than the ones you have to make yourself so win-win. I found them so difficult to mix just shaking them and had to use a blender.

Tetra's all the way at work then bars at week 3, thats the main reason i stick with cambridge as tetra's are soooo handy and discreet:D

I have the soups at work..no questions are asked either ;-)

Yeah waving a massive shaker around tends to draw attention.

I have tetras and soup at work too. Although I make my breakfast shake in the morning at home and drink it on the way to work. Yum!!

Yeah I guess if you are close to goal or in it for the short term then you would want to be as discreet as possibly but having the dildo-like shaker out at lunch every day is nothing when you're gonna be doing this for many months / over a year :)

I just have an ordinary beaker with a screw on lid from tesco and I add the powder and water and shake it a lot, it still has lumps in but I sort of like them! then again I think I am odd because I have cups of porridge too!

Thank you everyone!!! I ended up using one of my son's baby bottles to shake until I got a shaker.

My CDC said I couldn't have tetras until week 2 so it made this week difficult but its done and now the weekend. I am at home and have the freedom to use my blender :)

You can have tetras right from Day 1 it's the bars that you have to wait until week 3 for

Not too sure why your CDC told you otherwise

Ok thanks! I will find out from her!

Yeah I guess if you are close to goal or in it for the short term then you would want to be as discreet as possibly but having the dildo-like shaker out at lunch every day is nothing when you're gonna be doing this for many months / over a year :)

...dildo-like?

I reckon a few people here will be wanting the shaker you're having ha ha.

I tend not to have any at work...have shake at 7am then a double shake at 5pm and a last one at 8pm. Probably not the best way to do it but I'm a teacher and am happy drinking water all day. Also as a guy I don't want loads of questions being asked

Hi, what are the tetras please??
And I'm also a little worried that everyone has been saying no bars till week three? I have been having a bar a day but I'm on week 1, is this to do with me going straight on to step two?
Thank you xx

Hi, what are the tetras please??
And I'm also a little worried that everyone has been saying no bars till week three? I have been having a bar a day but I'm on week 1, is this to do with me going straight on to step two?
Thank you xx

The tetras are the ready made shakes. Its so much easier to use if you want to be discrete at work or if you are out for the day.

Generally, CDCs don't give bars until Week 3 to ensure that you are established in ketosis. The bars have a bit more carbs in them and so may or may not slow your weightloss. That is what I have been told anyway. Someone can probably confirm this.

Back