Shakes at work?

.Nicki.

Minimin Addict
How do you all make your shakes at work? do you have a shaker/mixer?
I haven't started yet, just getting ready really so trying to think what to do about work, i only really like shakes if they're blended with ice. Do they do vanilla tetras? i remember the choc ones where pretty vile but that was a while ago x

Hello i take a shaker to work and i don't have ice so just leave water in the fridge so it's as cold as possible, had no problems so far but i haven't tried the tetras yet :) I thik they do banana, strawberry and chocolate xx

Banana is Yummy! Tastes like yahoo milkshakes if you are a fan!

I hav the strawberry tetras

I have a hand blender at work to mix my shakes:)

tetra's are choc, strawberry and banana but I only like the choc one....then again I only like all the choc shakes too - pattern there I think!!!

Good luck with your start x

Your CDC should be able to give you a shaker for you to make your shakes in. :)

I drink the choc tetras at work and I think they're lovely. They tasted a little funny for the first few days, but now I love them!

Banana and Strawberry shakes are way too sweet for me but I love the choc one. I don't do shakes at work, I have a soup which looks like a cup a soup to the un-initiated so nobody asks any questions.

M x

Thanks for you're replies, think i will try the tetras again because if i can stomach them they'd be perfect. I hate soup so thats a no go, i could probably go the whole day without out a shake but prob not the best of ideas.

i have a little blender/milk frother which u can get from ikea for about 3 quid and its brilliant. take it everywhere with me
and its lump free? i may have to get one x

Banana and Strawberry shakes are way too sweet for me but I love the choc one. I don't do shakes at work, I have a soup which looks like a cup a soup to the un-initiated so nobody asks any questions.

M x

haha thats exactly what i do. everyone just thinks im being healthy n having soups etc.

yday one guy whispers to me at lunch and said are you on a diet coz you only ever have soup. after 5 weeks of having lunch with me lol!

Just thought I'd chip in...

I thought the choc tetras tasted weird as well so I get a big mug, empty the tetra in and then top off with hot water. The tetra is about half the mug.

It reduces the over-artificially sweetened taste a lot and it's really just like drinking a hot chocolate, and without the lumps, awkward mixing of the sachets :)

Just thought I'd chip in...

I thought the choc tetras tasted weird as well so I get a big mug, empty the tetra in and then top off with hot water. The tetra is about half the mug.

It reduces the over-artificially sweetened taste a lot and it's really just like drinking a hot chocolate, and without the lumps, awkward mixing of the sachets :)

That's a good idea, might give that a go x

Shaker + Chocolate Flavor!! :)

i recently bought a shaker but one from tescos. it is from the body building area. it is around the area the protein shakes are.

i think it's great cause my arms get a workout shaking it and it's the first time i've ever used one.... ever and i've been on and off this diet since 2005.

i recently bought a shaker but one from tescos. it is from the body building area. it is around the area the protein shakes are.

i think it's great cause my arms get a workout shaking it and it's the first time i've ever used one.... ever and i've been on and off this diet since 2005.
how much was it please? and you have used it already? x

not the youtube one. it's much simpler.

i've put my blender away and it's all i use now. will take a pic and post it for you to see.

Back