Shakes...

Nu77y1

Day 6 now and fingers crossed all well.

Have tried all the shakes and didnt think they were too bad, have been mixing them with my little aerolatte tool, had a few lumps but they were still bearable, until......Hubby reminded me we have a big glass blender in the cupboard, doh totally forgot all about it (brunette having a blonde moment). :silly:
Been using it since yesterday and OMG what a difference. Vanilla ive tried hot & cold both with a spoonful of coffee, but with the Choc thought i would try a different take on the Choc Mint, so i got some fresh mint leaves, poured boiling water over them, and when it had cooled put it in the fridge overnight.
This morning got the jug of cold minty water out of the fridge, took the leaves out and mixed up with the choc mix, what can i say Scrumptious, its definitely better than having it with mint tea.
The strawberry shake, haven't thought what i can do with that one yet,might try the mint water with that aswell. Whatever you mix with them, i find if your having a cold version, they taste better with water from the fridge.
Off to get ready now, having my first WI this morning as i cant get to pharmacy 2moro :eek:

Nicci

good luck with your WI Nicci x

keep meaning to try the mint choc it sounds so nice will have to get some mint leaves and try your method x

Good luck at WI!!!

Sounds like your doing fab!!!

keep us posted ;-)

:DGood luck with 1st weigh in hunni xxxxx

Gud luck with the first wi, the choc mint shake sounds lovely, must get sum mint leaves and try it!

im only on day 2 but i havn't had the bad breath thing yet (i hope) and im really enjoying the shakes with ice. just need the will power now to carry on!

the soup with ice is awsome too ;-)

FBS - Re the bad breath thing!

I did not untill very late eve on day 2, according to Hubby, keep drinking lots of water apparently it helps as you get rid of the ketones down the loo instead of breathing them out! - So I have been told.

Back