Shakes!!

airgirl

Gold Member
Can somebody clarify for me that the toffee and walnut shakes are still ok on cd. The reason i ask is because i have just visited my auntie who had loads of packs that she gave me...i have only been having tetras but just made the toffee and walnut for lunch and was delicious...is it still okay to use? Think she has had it for about 3months.xx

I love the toffee & walnut, one of my faves. As long as it's in date it's fine, enjoy xx

Ha ha thats how eager i was to get it i didn't even look for a date, i'm sure it's fine though as she only got it a few months back. Was so nice!! After 10days of choc tetras the new flavour was a real treat.

Thanks girls.xx

from what i've heard if they are out of date they taste totally rank. so if you've enjoyed it, unless you have a very strange tongue, it will be in date :)

abz xx

Ha ha thats how eager i was to get it i didn't even look for a date, i'm sure it's fine though as she only got it a few months back. Was so nice!! After 10days of choc tetras the new flavour was a real treat.

Thanks girls.xx

And Toffee and Walnut make a gorgeous mousse!! ;)

Abz i think i was so hungry anything would of tasted that good today. I'll keep the idea of mousse to hand thanks DQ but i'm not quite allowed that yet, my cdc told me not until week 3 can you introduce the mousse.x

Hi all I am quite interested in the CD but know very little about it.How much does it generally cost etc.

Julz it varies depending on your cdc who you get it from. I personally pay £39 a week but i have the expensive ready made ones so i think that works out as the most expensive option per week. I started with them cos of work but love them now so think i'll stick with them. Have a look on the main cd website and it will give you a list of people in your area and their number. Good luck with what you decide.x

Cheers airgirl.

Back