Shaking Up the Shakes

Mrsfeeneytobe

Silver Member
So today I accidentally made an amazing tasting choc shake (well as amazing as a lipotrim shake could be in my head just now)....ironically I've been using a small blender I was given as part of a baileys gift set one Xmas to do my shakes with ices and often pretend I'm making a baileys drink WTH my choc flavour packs...I'm a saddo I know lol.

so this morning I did my usual ice, shake mix and turned it on...then absent-mindedly added more ice just before I poured it out and thought oh crumbs...give it another quick blast...OMG it was delish...almost slushy but more milkshake ice cream type texture....super excited at this discovery I tell you!

I really must get out more but can't thanks to my crutches....so will do some work or peruse yet more cookbooks instead...ooh the lipotrim fun is immense lol.

Hahah! I've only done that once and it was nice but far too much effort for me! :)

I do that everyday, I can only drink it like that now so can't have lipotrim when I'm out now lol x

I do that everyday, I can only drink it like that now so can't have lipotrim when I'm out now lol x

Lol there was me thinking I'd invented a new way to make a shake.....I did it for my lunch shake and my OH made my last shake but didn't get it right and I was most upset lol.

do you think they make mobile blenders discreet enough to fit in a handbag but still as good? Haha!

Back