Step 1 Sole Source Shall I avoid bars to get back into ketosis?

Becks87

Hi guys, just after some advice!

Just started my second week but have been feeling unwell, in alot of pain and ended up in A & E on Tuesday, was told I have pluracy (spelt wrong I think sorry) came out at 11pm having missed my packs and at that point I was a bit of a mess and just desperate for some food in my belly so I could dose myself up on codeine and get some sleep! So I grabbed a small portion of chips, not beating myself up over it but I obviously came out of ketosis, got straight back on plan but as its my third week im allowed bars, but wondering if they will hinder ketosis?

Thanks for reading xx

If you're out of ketosis the bars can hinder you getting back into ketosis. Having said that whilst you're ill I'd recommend eating real food until you're better, especially if you're taking any medicines!

Hope you feel better soon!

Xxx

Thank you for your reply, I'm feeling much better thank you! Well I decided to just keep on with the bars and thankfully I was back In ketosis in less than 2 days :) May not get a great loss this week but I'll be happy with 2lb as that brings me to my first stone, I don't get weighed until Tuesday luckily, nothing stopping me now I'm better!

Xx

Well done Becks I dont think I would have your determination if feeling really ill! Good luck for weigh in! xx

Back