Shall i have a go?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by scareypeanuts, 23 March 2008 Social URL.

1. scareypeanuts

scareypeanuts Just one day at a time

Waiting to start Avidlite
    Hi Guys,

Well i did LL, but fell of the wagon so to speak. Lost 4 stone and 3 of it has creeped back on in a VERY short amount of time :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

As both myself and Hubby do it, it was very expensive. :eek::eek:

What a the benefits of Lipotrim (apart from the price)?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge +
    LT is very "plain" and simple.....3 shake (strawberry, chocolate, vanilla), 1 soup - chicken and 2 tonnes of water, black tea/coffee. Its supposed to break your "addiction" to food.....I did it for 4 months and lost 65llbs..... I suppose other advantage is that you can get it from the chemist.....some people like the support of a counsellor but there wasnt one close to me for LL or CD so popping down to the local chemist was a great......but dont expect much expertise from them...I relied on the guys on here for support and advice.......

Best of luck with your decision.......if you are both on it - it probably works out much cheaper than a weekly shop??

Personally I think any longer than 4 months is just tooooooo boring......having said that I plan to be on it after the summer when I have junior to loosing the remaining few pounds (that the extra weight I have gained.....)
  4. scareypeanuts

scareypeanuts Just one day at a time

Waiting to start Avidlite

Thanks for the quick response and good luck with junior........
  5. doubledumplings

doubledumplings Silver Member

cambridge diet
    have u thought about trying cd (cambridge diet) its not as expensive as LL and u get the cdc to help u through ash xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.