Shall i leave group & do this at home?

I definitely think that in the first instance it is well worth going to a group, to learn how to get to grips with it properly and gain the support.

But I'm now doing it from home and find this forum much better than the group I was going to (which was not very inspiring), and the motivation, support, ideas and tips on here are fantastic.

There's no harm in trying it and, if you find that it doesn't suit you, then you can always go back to a group.

I do it at home. I bought a CD from ebay for £1.50 and its up to date! Has loads of receipes on and well worth my money! I simply havent got £5 per week as it could go on my food shopping instead! If you have the determination and already have the books you can do it at home and this place is a great tool to use!

Thanks everyone for all you opinions :)

It's helped me make up my mind! I'm going to do it at home & go round to my mums every week to be weighed, we agreed to keep it similar to what we do at group & get weighed & make up certificates when we shed those stones! (i know we're sad!)
I know there is tonnes of support on here & i made a few friends from group who i am now facebook friends with so i can ask them a few things too!
If i do slip up at all & need a kick up the bum i know i can go back- but that extra £5 can buy me lots of yummy fruit & veg that i would normally avoid because it's too expensive....

Thanks again everyone! I'll be joining Silly sausage & themissus in your sunday weighers (even though i'll still weigh in on wednesday) & we can have a veggie gang! Yay!!!

Back