shall i or shant i

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
I am thinking of joining WW next Tuesday. Am sort of doing RC, but i think that WW would be easier. what advice could people give me. it wont be the first time that i joined them.

Definintely go for it! I did RC for a while but didn't really get on with it. WW is great, it can fit into any lifestyle, any food taste, its just really versatile!

I am not sure what RC is but I am doing WW and loving it so far. You can eat anything within reason and I like that :)

Goodluck whatever you decide.

I think WW is a lot less restrictive than Rosemary Conley but it all depends on what suits you. As Lydia and Lea say, you can eat anything on WW as long as you count it so it fits into anything.

thanks ladies. i have got the voucher and my first class is on Tuesday at 5.45. i think that i will pay the monthly subscription as it works out better value for money.

I have a friend who has lost 5 stone on RC but it's not something that ever suited me. WW is easy once you get the hang of it. I'm not going to meetings but have in the past & they were really enjoyable, I hope it goes well :)

Back