shall I refeed Monday or Friday?

glammam

Ok I am going on holidays a week fri. I had planned to refeed on monday so I could do almost 2 weeks refeed but now I am thinking of sticking it out til fri and doing just a weeks refeed. The chemist said a week is fine but Im wondering whether it would be better for my body to get used to food for longer before hols? Also, I think Im gonna be ok with my meals on hols cos I love fish and salads but what do I have for breakfast? Argh!!! Want to enjoy my hols but not pile on tons of wieght either! HELP!!! The chemist suggested taking maintenance bars with me but Ive paid for an all inclusive hol so I really dont want to do that. :(

A week careful refeed should be fine. There will be fruit and cold meats, yoghurt on the buffet for breakfast, so you could have that. Just don't load up on bread too much.

Thanks for the advice, I was thinking of trying to avoid the bread. Maybe just a slice of wholemeal toast and a boiled egg now and again? What about porridge and cereals tho?

Personally, I avoid bread as much as possible. I follow GL principles and limit bread to one or two slices a day. Usually I don't have any.
When away, I ask for porridge made on water and have a bowl of fruit with a little yoghurt or a spoonful of scrambled egg, one bacon slice and one slice of brown bread with it. Have 500 mls water with it and a couple of coffees. Avoid the juices as they are sugar laden unless freshly squeezed

Last edited:
Back