shall we have an exercise thread

Mon 17 May 2010

Today i am aiming for - 30 min salsacise, 5 min toning excercise and 2 x 4 up and down stairs.

Did you enjoy Davinas DVD. I like the ones where you can do 30 minute workouts as i struggle to fit any more in each day. Can anyone recommend any DVDs to try?

The new Davina one is really good I am enjoying it although she does get on my nerves a bit. My OH hates her and tuts every time she tries to crack a funny so he is banished from the room when I am working out, lol.

As predicted, the legs are SORE today so much that it hurts to walk or sit down.........so I have just done the arm toning today :)

Mon 17 May 2010

Did you enjoy Davinas DVD. I like the ones where you can do 30 minute workouts as i struggle to fit any more in each day. Can anyone recommend any DVDs to try?

have you looked on rosemary tv they have short workouts on there some are good and they seem to add new ones very often

i have been out my garden digging up the ground ready to plant my seeds and my arms feel like lead weights lol

Did a 50min power walk while my daughter was at ballet and have also done 5 min toning excercises.

yesterday i did 3 of the 7min sections on rc tv and tonight i have just done 30 step on the wii fit

with the glorious weather yesterday OH and I drove to Wendover and did a 16km walk :) legs hurt soo much today but it was beautiful and a ncie change from the DVD in the lounge.....

Well, I've just come back from my 1 hour 10 min beach run :) and I feel fabulous :D xx

Very impressed! 1hr 10 min beach run, amazing! I think that would finish me off. And a 16km walk! The last 2 posts are very inspiring.

I managed a 50 minute walk and toning excercises.

Yesterday I completed the 5km Race For Life in just 36 minutes! I am soooo pleased with myself.

I have come a very very long way since the beginning of the year. Then I never ever believed I could do a run never mind finish it in a brillant time. xx

Congratulations! What a fantastic achievement, i know i would struggle to even finish! I am not that fit yet.

I think you deserve a big pat on the back.
x

Wow thats is amazing stuff!

Congratulations!!

i did 3.6 miles last night and when i started jogging bout 10 week ago i couldn do a mile without stopping. love it and love my newer flatter tummy from it all.

Not as impressive as madgefans race for life, but today so far, i have managed, 10 min whole body tone, 20 min walk to school ans 3 x 7 min aerobic vids from rc tv.

I have got back on it, did 30 mins kick boxing and 30 mins arm weights yesterday and today have done 30 min aerobics and 30min leg weights...Feel so much better for it too!

Just done some kickboxing and arm weights again today :)

Back