• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

shall we have an exercise thread

danlinais

sounds good to me great idea hun,not so much today as had alate shift at work but have got 11,000 steps in & a20 min walk with my:chores016:before work

I did the aerobics part of the new RC DVD and then the express abs and my Inch Loss Plan toning exercises. NO idea how many steps though!

sounds good to me great idea hun,not so much today as had alate shift at work but have got 11,000 steps in & a20 min walk with my:chores016:before work
Bloomin eck - that's fantastic!

I really need to get a wiggle on as it's the exercise part that lets me down - I hate feeling sweaty. Still going to take my little boy to the play centre today - Think I'll have a good climb around with him whilst i'm there x

j70joj

Hi. today i managed:

40 minute DVD and a 10 minute walk.

Actually very pleased as have always struggled to fit excercise in, what with kids , work, school runs etc so its amazing i have excercised for the last 5 days!

metrognome

is getting better at it
didnt do any exercise on friday and only managed 5000 steps,
saturday i done an extra class of circuits this morning

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
Dont start diet till tomorrow, but I did a 2 hour walk today in Dunham. Was suppose to do a walk in Shropshire but it was called off!!! I reckon a good few thousand steps there :)!!

I have stuck to my DVD this week (every day except thursday) and today I started doing to 10 min whole body toning on top of the aerobics and abs.

j70joj

Been a good girl so far but only on Day 10.

Today its a 40 minute brisk walk for me (so long as its not raining) or else its a dvd.

been ages since posted exercise forgot too post most days ,have agood walk & been doing thr rc dvd salcercise & acouple of times been doing the toning which not so keen on start logging pproperly from today:

tues : had a4o mni walking my dog
& salcerise dvd did 20 mins

JoolsG

OK, I've only recently started RC but have lost 9lbs in 2 weeks. Not expecting a good weight loss this week (it's a * week, LOL)!

However I've just completed my 2nd run of the week: run 2 of Week 7 of the Couch to 5k program. I ran 3.2 km in 25 minutes. Not bad considering the bulk I'm hauling around LOL :D

j70joj

Today i have done toning excercises, 20 min salsacise dvd and 4 x up and down stairs 4 times.

Hoping it might make up for eating choc!

wed 12th may :

60 min walk &:D 20 mins salcersise dvd

metrognome

is getting better at it
thursday and went to class and it was boxercise and today i have helped my dad move house and clocked up 11000 steps by using the stairs each time instead of the lift god im knackered

walked for an hr, salsa dvd 30 mins

I bought the davina fit DVD as i needed a challenge from the rosemary conley one.

Did the aerobics and arm toning friday, aerobics yesterday and have just done the aerobics and leg toning today.

I dont think Ill be walking tomorrow after the leg exercises :(