shall we have an exercise thread

I tell you what is good for triceps (bingo wings lol) - hold onto a chair or sofa with your legs out straight and lower yourself down and lift yourself back up again.

It's bloody hard! I can only manage about 3 or 4 lol

Earlier this evening I went for a 1 hour beach run and did a hill climb on the way home.

I feel fab! :D

oh my god i haven't jogged since saturday because i pulled a tendon and i had to go for a meal sunday and monday and i reckon i have put about 4 lb on how bad is that.

Today I did a 1.5 mile bike ride and 20 minutes on the wii fit plus. It's great to have a place to post and see it in black and white.

Been at work and school (helping out) today so i will be going for a 40 minute power walk as soon as kids are in bed.

Just done an hour's worth of dancing. It's a good job I do this at home cos I'm dancing like someone possessed lol xx

I'll have to be careful when jogging this week cos the weather forecast is hot and I don't wanna pass out (and that's not an excuse, honest lol) xx :D

I havent excercised for the last couple of days as i have a migraine!!!!! Feeling really guilty now, but dont think it will help my head to jump around!

I usually try and do at least 30 mins a day, its better than nothing!

30 mins a day is good!

I have been doing Davina again, 30 mins jumping around and 30 mins toning.

I WISH I HAD HER BODY. But not her face ;)

I have just finished 20 minutes of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred! 1 down 29 to go!

Day 2 tomorrow :rolleyes:

Back