Shall we.....

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
...start a Body Magic thread?

I got my new books last night and the Body Magic one certainly seems to explain it a bit clearer than the old (or is it just me!) but now that I'm happy with the SW plan (not getting lax though) I really want to introduce some exercise into my regime!

I thought I'd start this thread and then we can all post to it when we do some Body Magic...

xxx

I've not really looked at the body magic program but think I might do. I'm wanting to start using our rowing machine (a super duper one!) that my hubby bought recently. I figure that half an hour of that in front of the tv most days should be more than manageable so plan to start on Monday!

great thread, im really missing my long summer walks with the pram so im missing out on tons of walking that i used to do. These last 2 days i have started doing 200 star jumps and a 30 min jog on the spot at home. Every week i am planning to increase this slightly and complete it 4 times a week at least. Also running after my toddler must burn alot of cals!

What do i need to do to achieve my bronze???
I dont have the book anymore so not sure.

Thanks

yeh!that would be good!count me in!Even though it's freezing I have managed to walk the dogs for 20mins three times this week!I would love someone to explain Body Magic to me in a bit more detail though;-)

Here's a bit more info about Body magic from SW Get Fit For Life - Getting Active - Slimming World

Basically, the idea of Body Magic is to build up to doing exercise for 30 minutes 5 times a week but not rushing to do this immediately and take it in steps (Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum).

I've just got The Biggest Loser on the Wii and it looks good so far (well it did when I was watching it with OH and a cuppa earlier!), also got my trampoline out (love bouncing to tunes on this) and nearly every DVD going - no excuses for me this time! Meli, like you, when the weather improves I'll also start the Running Made Easy plan again (5km to start with!) xxx

would love to join you - Ive just joined curves to hopefully boost my weight loss and inches.

Great idea. I really need to exercise I have a joint problem which does limit somewhat what I can do but I must stop using this as an excuse cos theres still loads I could do.

With all the extra weight I've put on recently I am getting back pain and get out of breath very easily so will start on the wii fit - after all even 5 mins is better than nothing.

Good luck to all

So this morning I actually started my 12 week challenge on The Biggest Loser USA game for the Wii fit! Worked up a 'glow' and it was really easy to follow! I'm on my way to Bronze xx

im going to be doing the wii fit, every other day for the next week, as we snowed in, lol, cant get out, x

Back