Shamefully fell off the wagon yesterday..

charmed.wishes

Morning all..

Well yesterday was my neice's christening, I abstained all day avoiding all temptation of nibbles and alcohol.. only to ruin it all last night with a chinese, not only did I waste 80% of it as I couldnt eat it, have the worst nights sleep because of indigestion and guilt and have woken this morning feeling like I have swollowed lead weights.. I have learnt a very valuable lesson.. 'eat rubbish, feel rubbish'

The scales have been very kind to me this morning, as there is no change, I'm right back on SS and I wont be wanting rubbish again for a very long time!! its soooooo not worth it!!

Shamefully
xx

Well done at abstaining at your neices christening ......... and never mind re the chinese. You felt bad afterwards - so hopefully you will associate eating forbidden food with feeling bad from now on ....... hope you have a good rest of the week.

I'm right there with you!! I'm afraid to say that I too cheated last night too.. lets make a pact not to do it again, because like you I was up most of the night (running to the toilet lol sorry for tmi) I know that there are always cravings and temptations! but I think we've both learned that it's soo not worth it. The feeling of waking up to a new day knowing that you beat those foody demons is much better than the taste of junk food!! (and sleepless nights aren't fun either)

Thanks Beverly.. I have definately learnt a lesson!

Roosters, thats a pact!!.. you have permission to smack me one should I ever want to do that again!.. although still feeling really icky today, so dont think I will fall off again, staple gun at the ready to staple my feet to the wagon!!

Had to post this picture of my neice, its too funny not to share!

funny_lily_2.jpg

Haha.. excellent photo!!!!!

Excellent.. we have a deal!! feet are firmly on the wagon

I have fallen off the wagon a few times recently. I now prefer to look at as an innoculation against cravings.

I don't think it is too bad a thing you give in every now and again. You can now be strong and think well I had a Chinese last week therefore no nibbles now!

Think of it as an investment in being stern for the next month.

Thanks Geri & Dani.. Still oddly in ketosis (just tested 5mins ago and its 0.4 on the pink scale).. I must kiss my lucky star and glug some more water.. xx

Beautiful photo!

Going straght back onto cargs can make you feel awful as your system is not use to them...carb hang over.

Good luck with getting back on the wagon and here is to a good week ahead.

Looks like it was a good day all the same:)

Love Mini xxx

Well done for getting straight back in there it was only one slip up,not focusing again would make it a bigger one.

Love the picture.:D

Beautiful photo!

Going straght back onto cargs can make you feel awful as your system is not use to them...carb hang over.

Good luck with getting back on the wagon and here is to a good week ahead.

Looks like it was a good day all the same:)

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini.. yeah carb hangover describes how I feel today perfectly!! Not a pleasent feeling I can tell you!

Yesterday was lovely, and our vicar is sooo funny.. notice the earing? he rides a Harley and is very down to earth.

Thanks Blitz.. isnt that the truth, cant honestly say why we decided to order one, because neither of us ate much.. total waste of money!!

She is a pickle Beverley.. such a happy soul :)

Back