Shaping Underwear Advise (sorry boys)

melarnz

Silver Member
Hi

I have been kindly donated 2 dresses to get me through the xmas period (and 2 big 30th birthday parties in Jan!).

They look lovely and I am sooo chuffed as I havent worn a dress in about 10 yrs!!!

However, I do think I need some good smoothing underwear. Does anyone have any firm favourites, and should I go for the High knickers and separate bra or an all in one body suit?

I have larger than average boobs with big hips and a small middle, so I dont know whats best really.

Any help will be appreciated

It's something you really need to try on!!

Some look good but your shape will ooze out in places you don't want it to and others look rather archaic and really do the job well. With your hour glass figure, go for the bra with high (but not too high or it will roll down), knicker and longer legs to start with.

Have fun squishing and squeezing and practise rolling them! When you get the right one, you'll feel fab in those dresses!

Ooo! Don't forget the loo thing. with the longer leg you can't hoik to the side so be prepared to virtually strip in a cubicle!

AND... don't kid yourself about your size. Buy the size you are or you will be very conscious and uncomfortable.

Thanks Foxtrot xxx

Mel, I always recommend Rigby and Peller, best to go in for a fitting but you can buy online. M&S has some quite nice bits, as does Primark of all places. Figleaves is excellent and I think they do the Gok Wan range which is totally brilliant. With these things it is always best to try them on to see what fits right. I have some all in ones which are brilliant.

Dying to see pics of you in your finery, you are gonna look great babe!!

Jez
xx

That link was really helpful...thanks. Thanks for the tips Jez. I will certainly putting the pics up.

Back