Sharing my journey

alibalibee

Gold Member
I keep my diary in the members only section, so not all of you will have seen it, and I don't really post here as I tend to stick to the members only area.
I wanted to share a picture with you, its a photo journey of my weight loss so far. The one thing I regret is not taking my measurements at the start of my journey, but I have kept a photo journey and I update it now and again. This morning I weighed in, and I lost 1 lb this week, bringing my total weight loss to date to 9 stone.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that this is for the long hall, that Xenical helped change my life, but that I did the hard work, and that when you feel like you're hitting a brick wall, I just wanted to tell you all to hang in there, that you'll all get to your destinations :D

Attachments

• more differences.jpg
    more differences.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 74
your weight loss is fantastic,you should be so proud of yourself :)

like your tattoo on your wrist...did it hurt there,i want one there but im unsure cos of the veins :confused:

like your tattoo on your wrist...did it hurt there,i want one there but im unsure cos of the veins :confused:

Nope didn't hurt at all :) Now the one on my lower back? Umm that hurt like a bugger :rolleyes: Basically the less fat under the skin over a bone/boney area, typically the more painful getting a tatt is :)
x

Nope didn't hurt at all :) Now the one on my lower back? Umm that hurt like a bugger :rolleyes: Basically the less fat under the skin over a bone/boney area, typically the more painful getting a tatt is :)
x

thanks hun!

i'd love to get some angel wings there or a crown and the names of my kids on my wrists. ive got a couple of tattoos,which didnt bother me,im good with pain but my veins are quite prominent on my wrists :rolleyes:

i'd love something on my ankle going onto my foot,quite boney there... maybe not lol ;)

xoxo

You really are an inspiration!

Back