Sharing the password

MissTango

Argh it drives me crazy, i go on another forum (it is a parents forum but has a diet section) and they share the password there every week, iv emailed the admins and i never get a reply, yet it is still going on!
It really annoys me, i am on a low income and i scrimp and save to be able to go to sw, i may as well not bother going and get the password on there!!!
I tried to email sw about it but couldnt find an address.
Am i being over the top or would it annoy you too?
Rant over! lol
xxxx

Yes it would because the password is supposed to be for weekly attenders only. There is a reason for that and if people keep getting the password without actually joining then it will result in SW charging for the use of the site which wouldn't be fair.

It sounds like the admins on this other forum are crap and if they refuse to do anything email SW direct and report them for allowing it.

Yes - we pay each week to have the advantage of access to the SW website that non paying SW followers do not have. You are right to have a rant!

Yeah Id be annoyed too! If you cant find a contact e-mail pass the details on to your consultant and ask them to chase it up with the relevant department! x

Argh it drives me crazy, i go on another forum (it is a parents forum but has a diet section) and they share the password there every week, iv emailed the admins and i never get a reply, yet it is still going on!
It really annoys me, i am on a low income and i scrimp and save to be able to go to sw, i may as well not bother going and get the password on there!!!
I tried to email sw about it but couldnt find an address.
Am i being over the top or would it annoy you too?
Rant over! lol
xxxx

Hi,

We have been contacted by slimming world before you can see her email here: http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/26200-slimming-world-password.html

I suggest you can get in contact with her at the following email address: nicola.slack [at] slimming-world.com

Replace the [at] with @ :) and remove the spaces

Pierce

ah ther ya go MissT x

ohh thanks, il email them with the details!
xxxxx

lol its Bounty...very popular, its the one that gives out the baby packs when you have a baby *goes off to hide*

Back