Sharon's 100% restart

SharonJayne1970

Silver Member
Started out well at the beginning of this year and lost a stone in March and then fell out the shed and it was thought I broke a small bone in my foot. I have been off plan for 6 weeks now and have put back some of what I lost but am now going back onto plan.

I am following SS+ using 4 shakes a day and 200ml milk for tea/coffee. This works well for me as I found when I tried to do 3 shakes I was very tired and lethargic all the time.

Completed day one yesterday. I weighed myself yesterday morning and was 15st 5.8lb, this morning 15st 2.8lb. I am a serial scale hopper and I find it very difficult to break that habit. I don't need to see my cdc until Tuesday as I still have a weeks worth of shakes from earlier in the year. Last WI before i hurt my foot I was 14st 10lb so it would be nice to be back down near that when I go and see her on Tuesday night.

I have also decided to make some life changing this year apart from weight. I have applied for an Access to Further education course at University of Wales with a view to going on to do a BSc in computing. Currently I am doing the ECDL and whilst it is very basic for me it will look good on my cv for when I return to work.

Hi, lovely to meet you. Wishing you great week 1. Congrats on coming bcak to CD and great idea to go back into education. Sounds like you're really motivated this time. Don't be a stranger on here and let us know how you're getting on this week xxx

good luck on your journey then and hope you keep us updated with your progress.

Hi Sharon, great to see you back!

xx

OMG Serena you look AMAZING!!!!! Well done you.

I am having a tough second day, could eat a scabby horse!! I know this will pass though. Been glugging down water, had two litres so far and two shakes. Am thinking I might have a green and white meal and a third shake instead of the four shakes today. Went to the cinema to see Angels and Demons to take my mind of food and it worked for a while.

so day two. Went to bed early last night with the obligatory withdrawl headache. Touch wood it seems to have gone this morning. Mind you I am hungry still. Got my water on the go, yet to have a shake. It will be a testing day with all the children at home!!

Hi Sharon, I was a restarter this time round. I put weight on last time after giving up smoking and then having an accident and not being able to walk for a while, so I know the feeling.

You will get back to where you were in no time at all though - you've done it before and it sounds like you're doing so well so far.
How was the film?

Film was really good I enjoyed it. I don't know how it compared to the book as I haven't read that one.

Today has definitely been easier. Had about two litres of water and two shakes so far. Still have two shakes left or one shake and 200 cal meal depending on which way I go this evening

Hey sharon,
Welcome back, I am glad your feeling better and able to come back to CD :D

So far so good eh :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back