Sharon's Before 50 Plan

How was your day x
Hi Geordie :). Monday on plan was really good and made seafood paella for tea which I've only made once before and really enjoyed it. Yesterday we went to the pub for tea with Becky., I had steak with jacket potato etc but had two glasses of wine which was prob a mistake as when the quality street got opened later I succumbed, they forced themselves on me!!! Happens to us all huh :). Back on plan today!

Attachments

• image-425992383.jpg
    image-425992383.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Hello Aqua, how are you today? I'm exhausted but its my last late shift tonight. It is Star Week though and its left me feeling :( I just want to go back to bed.

Anyway I hope your having a good day xx

Hello Aqua, how are you today? I'm exhausted but its my last late shift tonight. It is Star Week though and its left me feeling :( I just want to go back to bed. Anyway I hope your having a good day xx

Hi Cookie. Polishing up my halo today WI tomorrow :). Having Thai red curry for tea as just hubby and me and I had portions in the freezer. Star weeks are a pain huh, mine due Mon so whatever happens at the scales happens. Hope the shift is a peaceful one for you xx Becky's last day here tomorrow, leaves sometime on Fri, her Dad is taking her to the airport.

Hello, good luck for wi, I gained 1lb but its expected so I'm ok with that, hope your having a good day and enjoy your last night with Becky xx

Hi All plus half for me which I'm fine with, monthly imminent plus syns up a bit 2 days. Not A1 on plan today but equally not going to worry about it. Chick flick with Becky at home today, roast beef for dinner but had some naughty nibbles with the film etc. I do not intend to feel bad about it as tomorrow she goes off to Spain and isn't back until mid June, tough to see her off. Normal SW plan will resume in due course.

Attachments

• image-3870161630.jpg
    image-3870161630.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 39
Hello Aqua :)

I hope your ok and that you enjoyed the last few days with Becky before she left on Friday. I've been working all weekend but I finished today for two days off yay! Xx

Hi. Sorry I've been A wall :). Had a lovely time with Becky before she left for Spain. There were some issues when she got there but she moved accommodation and from wanting to jump on a plane and come home is feeling better about it now. Uni doesn't start until next week so hoping it continues to improve :). Early days. I've not been on plan over the weekend and * week etc yesterday which I felt unwell with so blew it and then didn't eat a proper dinner cos I'd eaten rubbish. Not done that for a v long time so need to draw a line and pull myself back and find my halo.

Come on Sharon you can do it :) It isn't whether you fall off the wagon it is whether you can get back on it :) What are you going to do just for today to make today a healthy day? Teresa
Thanks Teresa. Well had a bowl of banana, grapes, v low fat yoghurt and honey at 2.5 syns, going to eat a small portion of chilli and rice for lunch that I plated but didn't eat last night and doing gammon, fry light wedges , peas, fresh pineapple and sweetcorn for tea. Need to work in HEXb but I do have some hi light bars so they may satisfy my snack urge with fruit. Can't have days like yesterday, that was just rubbish and weekend was syn city.

Hi Sharon, Sorry to hear your daughter has gone back to Spain, hopefully things will settle down though.

Today's menu looks lovely!

xx

Hi Sharon, Sorry to hear your daughter has gone back to Spain, hopefully things will settle down though. Today's menu looks lovely! xx

Hi Chrissie. It's her international year abroad for her French and Spanish degree. She was in Reims, France before Xmas, which was tough but she made it :). Spain until June now but issues on arrival which caused a panic. She's in a nice flat now, friendly students and has food etc now - gone to register at uni today which starts next week. She's feeling more secure now though it's still early days but things were v hard for her on Saturday. She's sounding more cheery now :)

Hi Sharon! I'm glad your daughter's settling in over in Spain. I wouldn't mind being somewhere a bit warmer myself at the moment - I'm frozen!! Don't worry about a bit of naughty eating - you should have seen me at my brother-in-law's party last weekend, lol. But I'm back on the straight and narrow now. :) xx

Hi Sharon! I'm glad your daughter's settling in over in Spain. I wouldn't mind being somewhere a bit warmer myself at the moment - I'm frozen!! Don't worry about a bit of naughty eating - you should have seen me at my brother-in-law's party last weekend, lol. But I'm back on the straight and narrow now. :) xx
Hi Tracy. It's cold in Toledo just now and she's regretting not taking more warm jumpers, will buy some. Becky registered at uni yesterday and has stocked up on food, extra blanket, duvet, dressing gown and one warm sweat shirt so far :). Feeling more settled in her flat and more relaxed, getting on well with her flatmates. Uni starts properly next week so she can settle into Toledo this week, hopefully the uni experience will be much better than the France term. Diet wise yesterday was on plan - YAY :). Will be good before WI on Thurs and see what happens. Relaxing a bit about it and just thinking do what I can before my 50th and just keep going in 2014 and do my best :). I will be lighter by next Xmas :). Sometimes life just makes us have a gliche :) glad you are back on track too :) x

Attachments

• image-2034711793.jpg
    image-2034711793.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 33
Aww bless Becky for not packing enough warm clothes! I'm glad she's got time to have a look around Toledo, explore her surroundings and get a good feel for the place before uni starts. Xx

Back