Sharon's Before 50 Plan

Are you feeling better now that you're back on the wagon? As life settles and your daughters settles - your diet will settle. Well if you're anything like me anyway, i'm such an emotional eater. If i feel an emotion = i eat ;)

Hope she continues to settle in and that terms starts smoothly for her next week

Thanks everyone :). Spoke to her yesterday and she's ok. Still v new but much better than Saturday :) Speaking to her on line every day at the mo. Did throw me big time and yup emotional comfort food with * week as well and don't usually do that, well not for a v long time. All human hey. Yesterday meals were fine but syns too high so need to nip that back. WI today. Out for tea for my son's birthday but planning on steak with jacket potato so won't be too bad. From Fri though it will be a whole lot better and I will give myself a kick to be better next week. As long as I get there in the end :) need to behave as I want to get a nice new dress for our niece's wedding the week of my 50th too at the end of March.

Thanks everyone :). Spoke to her yesterday and she's ok. Still v new but much better than Saturday :) Speaking to her on line every day at the mo. Did throw me big time and yup emotional comfort food with * week as well and don't usually do that, well not for a v long time. All human hey. Yesterday meals were fine but syns too high so need to nip that back. WI today. Out for tea for my son's birthday but planning on steak with jacket potato so won't be too bad. From Fri though it will be a whole lot better and I will give myself a kick to be better next week. As long as I get there in the end :) need to behave as I want to get a nice new dress for our niece's wedding the week of my 50th too at the end of March.

Hello :)

Emotions have a way of needing to be fed don't they but I can tell your back on track. Good luck for wi, I gained 0.5lb :( I'm not surprised but I'm not happy so I'm going for it this week. Birthday meal sounds on plan and a new dress in a smaller size is a good incentive too especially with your big birthday. You can do it.
I'm working tonight so I'll see if I can sneak on the site later.

Have a good day Aqua xx

Well could have been worse - plus 0.5 lb at WI. Phew! Snap Cookie. STS is good Geordie with weekend away. Had steak and jacket potato, but did have 3 x onion rings and a little but if mushroom sauce. Stuck with diet come to drink. Did have a slice of bday cake. Daytime was spot on before that so could have been worse. Today had fruit, plain yoghurt v low fat, drizzle honey 2.5 syns. Lunch ham and mushroom omelette, tomato sauce 1 syn. Mugshot and banana cos I was hungry. Tea - homemade spaghetti bolognaise with onions, mushrooms and peppers - all syn free. Still need HEXB choice. Planning beef in black bean from SW asian cookbook for tomorrow night with noodles. Food menu ideas and shopping sorted for the week ahead. Need to start a downward weight loss trend this week.

Last edited:
Hmm gonna have some birthday cake issues myself soon. Charlotte s birthday next weekend and mine in a couple of weeks. Food sounded great Sharon x :)

As well sometimes it has to be done re the birthdays - special days. On track today, fruit for breakfast with v low fat yoghurt and honey, cumberland sausage sandwich for lunch, egg and tomato sauce - 3 syns as Tescos healthy living sausages are 1 syn rather than 0.5 each I was told, so 5.5 syns so far today, beef in black bean is 1 syn later from SW Asian cook book, so that will be 6.5. Slipped up with HEXb yesterday - was too full so didn't have it. Taking it a day at a time and aiming fir a loss on Thursday :).

Had a v v lazy Saturday and a pj morning so need to now get my butt into gear - nice though :)

Ok syns up a bit today but fine as been lower the last 2 days.

Fruit, v low fat yoghurt for breakfast with drizzle of honey 2.5, mugshot, roast chicken and fresh veg, gravy allowed 1.5, ice cream allowed 7.5, Yorkshire pud 2.5, 14 syns then added 2 Tesco healthy living sausages 2 syns, bacon and frylight egg in sandwich HEXB, 1 tbsp tom sauce 1 syn - total syns 17 so ok with lower syns last two days.

Planning mixed grill tomorrow for tea. Day at a time :)

Attachments

• image-1020702824.jpg
    image-1020702824.jpg
    342.1 KB · Views: 16
Halo is staying on at the mo - fruit, v low fat natural yoghurt, honey 2.5 syns for breakfast. Snacks - grapes, banana. Lunch - bacon and egg sandwich, 1 tbsp tomato sauce 1 syn. Tea - lamb chop, half gammon steak, 2 x Tesco healthy living cumberland sausages 2 syns, mushrooms, tomato, peas/sweetcorn and egg. Total syns so far today - 5.5 :) HEXA milk for cups of tea.

Attachments

• image-1761781860.jpg
    image-1761781860.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 19
Glad to hear you're being angelic Sharon! I'm being fairly well behaved myself, spurred on by getting back below 12 stone this week, lol. Keep up the good work! :) xx

Glad to hear you're being angelic Sharon! I'm being fairly well behaved myself, spurred on by getting back below 12 stone this week, lol. Keep up the good work! :) xx
I decided it was time Tracy, thank you x :) Hey well done on the 11s. It's getting a few good days under your belt again hey. Have chilli planned tomorrow which I made last week from the freezer, so easy syn free tea tomorrow. Need to get some weight off by the end of Feb so I can sort an outfit for the wedding on 28 March. Fingers crossed it gets moving :)

Aquasharine said:
I decided it was time Tracy, thank you x :) Hey well done on the 11s. It's getting a few good days under your belt again hey. Have chilli planned tomorrow which I made last week from the freezer, so easy syn free tea tomorrow. Need to get some weight off by the end of Feb so I can sort an outfit for the wedding on 28 March. Fingers crossed it gets moving :)

I'm sure the scales will behave for you - I find giving them a stern talking to can sometimes work, lol. :) xx

I certainly am, tomorrow I'm going to see baby Rowan and I'm bringing lunch so I've made a spicy veg & tomato soup for us and I hope she's doing a fruit salad for our pudding. I'm bringing her a roll, I'll save my hex b for later as I'm planning burgers so will need my bun or at least half a bun for tea. Never made the burgers before, I'm stealing your idea and putting a baby bel in the middle

Back