Sharon's Before 50 Plan

I certainly am, tomorrow I'm going to see baby Rowan and I'm bringing lunch so I've made a spicy veg & tomato soup for us and I hope she's doing a fruit salad for our pudding. I'm bringing her a roll, I'll save my hex b for later as I'm planning burgers so will need my bun or at least half a bun for tea. Never made the burgers before, I'm stealing your idea and putting a baby bel in the middle
Hi Cookie, hope you're having a good day with baby Rowan. Sounds like you have pre-planned for food. Homemade burgers with baby bel light in the centre are lush - might add some to my food plan for next week :). Enjoy! Thus far today had summer fruits, banana, grapes with v low fat natural yoghurt and tbsp honey 2.5 syns, 2 Tescos healthy living cumberland sausages in sandwich with frylight egg and ketchup 3 syns, banana, making 5.5 syns so far. Planned homemade syn free chilli and rice for tea so on track.

Attachments

• image-1459224315.jpg
    image-1459224315.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 46
Hello, I made the burgers but ended up putting cheese on the top instead as made them a bit thinner after Geordie's tip, was delicious.

How's your day today? Xx

Hi Cookie, hope you're having a good day with baby Rowan. Sounds like you have pre-planned for food. Homemade burgers with baby bel light in the centre are lush - might add some to my food plan for next week :). Enjoy! Thus far today had summer fruits, banana, grapes with v low fat natural yoghurt and tbsp honey 2.5 syns, 2 Tescos healthy living cumberland sausages in sandwich with frylight egg and ketchup 3 syns, banana, making 5.5 syns so far. Planned homemade syn free chilli and rice for tea so on track.

Nice food choices. Hope you had a good day yesterday. How's your weather, our s is pants, they say it's gonna be really wintery now :-(

Hi. Cookie burgers sound nice :). Think I may make some next week nom nom. Weather here is v wet still Geordie, so much rain over Dec and Jan. Having Tesco pulled pork tonight with frylight roasties, carrots, peas and corn on the cob :)

Hi Sharon, Your menus look good this week! You are doing really well!
I had pepperpot stew tonight (always want to thank you for bringing that to my attention, its so good!) I really must do pulled pork next! :D

Hi Sharon, Your menus look good this week! You are doing really well! I had pepperpot stew tonight (always want to thank you for bringing that to my attention, its so good!) I really must do pulled pork next! :D
Oo yup love the pepperpot stew :) soo many lovely recipes. Fingers crossed for WI tomorrow - been a good gal :D

Grrr plus 2 - fathom that :(. Was so miffed I ate the chocolate santa I found that I'd misplaced for one of the kids Xmas stockings and had had to buy another. I know that's not the answer but had a real 'stuff it' moment. Will now stop playing hoopla with my halo today, been so good all week, and get back to it. Fingers crossed for next week.

Attachments

• image-3272515126.jpg
    image-3272515126.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 42
I'm really sorry about your gain, I am shocked really, looked like a good week to me no wonder your miffed. Don't worry about the chocolate its not over yet, you can do it, we both can, what are you plans this week? Big hugs! (( ))

Hi. Thanks Cookie. i'm ok :). Been back on it today and planning chicken stir fry with noodles for tea. I've had unexpected gains before, probably due to monthly cycle and generally weight loss tends to be slower, but at least with being on thyroxine it does come off usually. Trying to focus on how far I've come rather than the sticky zone I've had for a while now. Menu plan for the week ahead organised and shopping done so back to a day at a time :)

Attachments

• image-1090208725.jpg
    image-1090208725.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 45
Yes back to it, I've been a bit naughty today so reigning it back in so I have a good week, it'd be nice to get into a rhythm of losing every week but we can only try. Ay plans this weekend? Xx

Well yesterday was fine, but today I've slipped but at the moment am not feeling bad about that. Need to sort myself out though as seen a couple of dresses that might be nice to try for the wedding end of March if I lost weight. Just home alone and got a case of the munchies on this cold winter's day, Will have curry as planned and then tomorrow just start again. Just going to have to do what I can as if things go to plan we're also moving house in 6-7 weeks. The dress is in my size now but the tummy area could be an issue and I really wanted to be smaller but things are not going to plan. Need to give myself a kick. Today has been a chilled day, got nails done, fringe trimmed, took some things to the charity shop and watched The Devil Wears Prada and ate some stuff I shouldn't - oops. Now thinking really should do some tidying - hubby not home til 8. Son gets home from his snowboarding holiday late tonight. Tomorrow no plans apart from cooking roast pork as yet.

Hello :) Here's your kick .... :asskick:

feeling guilty makes me eat more sometimes because I feel bad and besides can today be a flexi day? I always find it difficult at the weekend, Saturdays in particular but then I can usually be better on Sunday. You've got your plan maybe you need to add some variety to your snacks? Or hex b? You'll find your rhythm aqua, just hang on in there! :girlpower:

Hi All. Thank you for your support. Sunday was a bit A. Wall too, but drawing a line today and will try and pull it back before WI on Thursday. Accepting that I will just have to do what I can and if I'm lighter for the wedding I am if not so be it as sometimes life means we go off track or our body decides it's not giving up the weight, but by Xmas :). Either way I'll get something nice to wear and I am definitely celebrating my 50th when it arrives. Planning red thai chicken curry for tea tonight :)

Attachments

• image-2240756249.jpg
    image-2240756249.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 28
Oops drawing a line didn't work too well yesterday.... Feels like I'm on a self-sabotage week to weigh day. Might ask for a diet sheet this week, not been able to stay to class for a few weeks as a lot on at mo and seem to be pressing self destruct button with syns this week. Whatever happens this week happens. U turn is taking a wee while but I'll get there :)

I had a wobble today too, I text my C and it helped but we'll see how wi goes this week. How's your day been? Xx

Back