Sharon's Before 50 Plan

I agree the weather does not help, had horrendous storms down here, though fingers crossed seems calmer today. Not been a good week for me SW wise as lost the plot after unexpected gain last week but hey ho it happens. No one is perfect. Quite a lot on at the mo too.

Good Luck for tonight Sharon.. you didn't put the weight on in a week so it won't come off in a week you have to have a life as well as dieting..(thee are words I tell myself all the time not sure if it works) but big hugs to you ..and Cookie come on we can do it xx

anne

Thanks Anne xx you are so right :). Oh Cookie I am so sorry as I know how bad I felt last week and thought about skipping this week, but bit the bullet anyhow. I'd weighed on am class last week so with the not so good week and back to evening WI I wasn't expecting good news. To my surprise I lost 1lb! :). So take heart Cookie, have a better week than I had and hopefully you'll reap the rewards next week xxxx hugs

Food planned for week ahead, shopping list ready so now need to re-adjust the halo to where it should be and go for it the week ahead.

Well done xx doesn't it make you feel good x

Thanks everyone - feeling lucky :). Really glad I weighed and stayed to class. Doing well so far today. Berries, banana, grapes, v low fat fromage frais, tbsp honey 2.5 syns, ham omelette, tbsp tom sauce 1 syn, 2 persimmons, HEX B Xmas pud Hi Fi bar (they were 2 for 1 so £1.50 for 2 packs) at class, Birds Eye simply salmon with lemon which is syn free with new potatoes, peas and roasted peppers/onions/mushrooms for tea. Determined this week will be better on plan.

Attachments

• image-1195916725.jpg
    image-1195916725.jpg
    428.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
And you will stay on plan, I'm routing for us both. I too bought those Xmas hi fi pud bars on the same offer, I really like them. I've been good so far and keeping to plan, going out tomorrow night with some girlies so saving syns for a little wine and dinner on Sunday. Keep your halo shining xxx

And you will stay on plan, I'm routing for us both. I too bought those Xmas hi fi pud bars on the same offer, I really like them. I've been good so far and keeping to plan, going out tomorrow night with some girlies so saving syns for a little wine and dinner on Sunday. Keep your halo shining xxx

Consider myself told huh lol x. Don't worry will be good girly :). Night out sounds fun. We have family visiting this weekend but I've planned SW friendly food.

Hello Aqua, oh have I synned? Darn wine & cocktails, on the plus side, I had a lovely time. How's your weekend going?

Hi Sharon! Trying to catch up, Sorry I have not been around much...

Sorry to hear you have been struggling a bit but it sounds like you have turned a corner now and you sound very positive :)

I hope your weekend went well. Your food plan sounded good. I find if I have planned ahead I do ok, if I haven't that's when I struggle. Trouble is I am useless at planning ahead! :D

Sent from my smarter than me phone MiniMins.com App

Hello Aqua, oh have I synned? Darn wine & cocktails, on the plus side, I had a lovely time. How's your weekend going?

Hi Cookie. My syns have been up a bit too with syns with family visiting but still improved :). Adjusting halo again this morning and fully in track. Was a lovely weekend with Dave's daughter, youngest son, partner and 5 month old granddaughter here :). Some more of their lift stuff etc all got sorted ready for house move too. Cocktails sound fun - special night out?

Hi Sharon! Trying to catch up, Sorry I have not been around much... Sorry to hear you have been struggling a bit but it sounds like you have turned a corner now and you sound very positive :) I hope your weekend went well. Your food plan sounded good. I find if I have planned ahead I do ok, if I haven't that's when I struggle. Trouble is I am useless at planning ahead! :D Sent from my smarter than me phone MiniMins.com App

Hi Chrissie. Weekend was a bit up with syns but not too bad with family here but back in track again today Busy times at the mo as we have a house move in about five weeks too. Day at a time. Making homemade burgers with babybel light in centre for tea tonight and wedges nom nom.

Hi Chrissie. Weekend was a bit up with syns but not too bad with family here but back in track again today Busy times at the mo as we have a house move in about five weeks too. Day at a time. Making homemade burgers with babybel light in centre for tea tonight and wedges nom nom.

Yum! Funnily enough I bought some mini babybel lights today with that in mind! I keep reading about them and they sound lovely! :)

Back