Sharon's Before 50 Plan

Thank you re Teddy :). Dead proud of her :D. And sorry Tracy lol. Been a good gal yesterday and today. Did loin chops with frylight roasties and veg for tea. Syns fine over yesterday and today. I'm using the SW online food diary as of yesterday to sort myself out. Planning baby bel beef burgers tomorrow and will prep the schwartz slow cooker chicken curry for the next night. We had a good sort out with garden shed and garage today with accompanying trip to the dump. Dave washed the windows and I cleaned on top the kitchen cupboards, so we've done quite a bit. Made the most of this rare sunny winter's day - all prep towards the house move. Am going to aim to use the SW food diary this week to start trying to pull things back.

Attachments

• image-2577726640.jpg
    image-2577726640.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 27
Sounds like a good plan, meals sound lovely I love slow cooked food mmm.. I know what I'm having tomorrow but not after that so I'll have to come up with something tomorrow as I always find Tuesdays a struggle for some reason. Love the quote I'm a believer! Xx

Tricky with the kitchen on going for you Susan. Cookie I'm being good - mark the calendar lol. Food all planned as previously stated and I have salad with cous cous for lunch tomorrow, yoghurt, fruit and Alpen light - * week so making sure I have on plan things to nibble on if I feel the need. Looking forward to my babybel light burgers tonight and that Schwartz curry for tomorrow will be yummy. And I'm still using the SW online food diary.

Attachments

• image-1849189000.jpg
    image-1849189000.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 32
Been a good gal today. Usual fruit for brekkie, cous cous and salad for lunch, yoghurt, persimmon, Alpen light. Have the Schwartz slow cooker chicken curry for tonight. Just planned tomorrow and done food diary. Need to work out shopping list/ menu plan for next week later - always easier to do than the thought of it :)

Attachments

• image-3849771490.jpg
    image-3849771490.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 26
Hello. :) I've got into the habit of eating the same meals for at least two days in a row, need to stop it really but its hard cooking just two portions. Our freezer is full so need to run it down again, its full of SW meals I don't fancy just yet! X

Hello, 0.5lb gain for me! I just don't know what I'm doing wrong, :confused:
Hi Cookie. Replied on your thread. Sorry as I know it's disheartening xx Worth looking at the HEXBs like you said but hang in there could just be fluid xx Cup of tea can make an extra 0.5 or even different weight clothes xx I didn't go and weigh as had day off with hubby and we were packing my daughter's room for house move and had loads to do, also felt disheartened as with monthly knew scales weren't moving in the right direction and just didn't feel like paying two weeks money to weigh and go and be told what I already know. Debating whether to rejoin next week so I have full holiday allowance again or just go it alone until after house move and 50th as it's going to be a v stressful and busy 4 weeks ahead with loads to fit in with the house move. Scales at home this am say STS so it's down from yesterday.

Last edited:
Hi, you've a lot to think about, I'd try and go to group if you can but easier said than done if you've loads on the next 4 weeks, see how you go and feel this week :)

Hi All. Well yesterday was off plan, breakfast fine, snack tea fine but then had 2 crumpets; naughty lunch out with sister as had day off and we went to spa then found out they weren't doing lunches due to a wedding so we went to a local pub. Did have diet coke but lunch was not SW friendly.

Anyhow on track again today and have red thai curry planned for tea and will be good rest of the day, Can't afford to gain with wedding to attend so need to at least STS and reduce if possible around all that's on the agenda just now. I have planned main meals for the week ahead and shopping in so not in total disaster zone :)

Dave's 2nd youngest son and partner will have their baby either Sunday or Monday as being induced on Sunday - trip for us next weekend to see baby around house move stuff and of course when staying with others you just have to do what you can SW wise. Crazy time ahead.

Hi All. Well yesterday was off plan, breakfast fine, snack tea fine but then had 2 crumpets; naughty lunch out with sister as had day off and we went to spa then found out they weren't doing lunches due to a wedding so we went to a local pub. Did have diet coke but lunch was not SW friendly.

Anyhow on track again today and have red thai curry planned for tea and will be good rest of the day, Can't afford to gain with wedding to attend so need to at least STS and reduce if possible around all that's on the agenda just now. I have planned main meals for the week ahead and shopping in so not in total disaster zone :)

Dave's 2nd youngest son and partner will have their baby either Sunday or Monday as being induced on Sunday - trip for us next weekend to see baby around house move stuff and of course when staying with others you just have to do what you can SW wise. Crazy time ahead.

Wow Aqua, exciting times, new baby due soon, house move, wedding and your big birthday no wonder you've had a meal off plan. Its not that bad though so don't punish yourself like I do, I never feel better for it so just enjoy it and continue on plan where you can.
Enjoy your weekend :)

Hi Shivvy, welcome :)

Sunday was a but iff track but hauled it back yesterday. Made homemade meatballs with pasta last night and have the caribbean pepper pot stew on the go in the slow cooker now for later.

Dresses arrived from the catalogue that I ordered for the wedding, one is v small for size, the other I quite like though coukd do with shifting some weight off my tum - though I have a month - and maybe some v good suck it all in underwear lol Will let hubby see it on then decide.

No news on baby yet, maybe today, they are now on the labour ward though :)

Hi any baby news? I have magic underwear which is a life saver. Food sounds great. Take away chicken kebab for us with no kitchen! Managing ok! :):):):):)

Nooo still waiting. Mike rang Dave earlier and said waters have now been broken so hopefully tonight. Will let you know when we know :D

Yup think magic undies may be needed alongside being good but I've said no to birthday cake at work 2 days in a row, how good am I lol. Need to behave with the wedding looming - may try dress in to show Dave in to see what he thinks - breathes in lol.

The caribbean pepperpot stew was delicious. Doing easy Tesco healthy living cumberland sausages (1 syn each) mash and beans tomorrow night. Glad you're managing without the kitchen - will be worth it xx Must remember the attached and think of the dress! Lol

Attachments

• image-2993621228.jpg
    image-2993621228.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 19
Back