Sharon's Before 50 Plan

Thanks everyone :). Was a lovely meal out on Sunday and a nice day on my birthday. Got to Skype Becky in the evening too with her being out in Spain until June. Two of the bedrooms here are nearly finished here now, Dave just has a few finishing touches in our room to do, one wallpaper wall, light fitting and tie backs to go up and the new internal house doors have arrived :). Still loads of stuff in boxes though - had to sift through some yesterday to find things I need for wedding as we go off to London today - wedding tomorrow. I need to try and unpack more on Sunday. Had my nails dine for wedding but had to have tips put on for french polish look as totally wrecked my own nails with house move/cleaning and decorating, but they look ok with the tips and a small heart gem in each ring finger. Once I'm back into work next week, shopped and sorted I'll be ready to pick up my SW gauntlet back at class on Thursday - been a manic time :D

Attachments

• image-2103071186.jpg
    image-2103071186.jpg
    306.4 KB · Views: 42
  • image-865391443.jpg
    image-865391443.jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 41
  • image-1176405257.jpg
    image-1176405257.jpg
    364.3 KB · Views: 43
  • image-3921544744.jpg
    image-3921544744.jpg
    427.3 KB · Views: 45
Wow! Wedding tomorrow! Lovely photos Sharon you look so happy! :)

Have a wonderful day tomorrow, I look forward to hearing about it when you are back xx

Hello Sharon, have a super time at the wedding, love the photos. Has hubby lost a little weight too? Face looks slimmer I suppose he's got to keep himself nice for you xxx

Hi All. Few pics from the wedding. Dave with his niece and the last one is with her hubby. Pics with granddaughters too :) We have loads of pics! Still awall on diet but am back go class from Thurs evening when normal service may resume lol. Still a lot of 2014 left to do some serious weight loss :D Yes Cookie. Dave has lost about two stone alongside me - I"ll soon have him back on it too :) Think house wise we'll have chaos for a while.

Attachments

• image-3226362725.jpg
    image-3226362725.jpg
    544.6 KB · Views: 29
  • image-471413335.jpg
    image-471413335.jpg
    414.1 KB · Views: 32
  • image-1497136953.jpg
    image-1497136953.jpg
    477.3 KB · Views: 31
  • image-2347488790.jpg
    image-2347488790.jpg
    560.7 KB · Views: 31
  • image-3560585295.jpg
    image-3560585295.jpg
    476.5 KB · Views: 34
Hello :)

So it certainly looks like a very lovely time was had t the wedding and you look gorgeous in the dress. Dave scrubs up very handsomely too! I knew he'd lost weight, Brett lost some too but had been fighting it. He ate a whole box of maltesers tonight. I didn't even have one - go me! I'm trying you'll back from the weekend really.

Photos are lovely, bride looks beautiful and baby is just delightful. Fresh start on Thursday, you'll be able to focus on it now everything I'd out the way, good luck xxx

They're lovely photos, Sharon! It's about time we had another wedding in our family - I'll have to have words with my niece and the only one of my nephews still single, lol. :)

Good evening :) if your going back to group tonight then I hope it goes well and you never know you might be surprised xx

Hello :) So it certainly looks like a very lovely time was had t the wedding and you look gorgeous in the dress. Dave scrubs up very handsomely too! I knew he'd lost weight, Brett lost some too but had been fighting it. He ate a whole box of maltesers tonight. I didn't even have one - go me! I'm trying you'll back from the weekend really. Photos are lovely, bride looks beautiful and baby is just delightful. Fresh start on Thursday, you'll be able to focus on it now everything I'd out the way, good luck xxx

Thanks Cookie. Was a lovely wedding. It"s good when the fellas lose weight alongside us hey ;). They can be sneaky with the treats though :)

They're lovely photos, Sharon! It's about time we had another wedding in our family - I'll have to have words with my niece and the only one of my nephews still single, lol. :)
Hi Tracy. Thank you x Yes you definitely could do with a good family wedding :). We all had a great day, was a beautiful wedding for two lovely people.

Hi All. Well said I would so I checked back into my SW class tonight, not been for over a month...... Paid up, queued up..... Deep breath and stepped onto the scales.......lost 0.5lb!!!!!!!! :D. Normal SW life and minis blog with more in tact halo may now resume lol. Phew!!!!

Attachments

• image-3985611809.jpg
    image-3985611809.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Hi All. Well said I would so I checked back into my SW class tonight, not been for over a month...... Paid up, queued up..... Deep breath and stepped onto the scales.......lost 0.5lb!!!!!!!! :D. Normal SW life and minis blog with more in tact halo may now resume lol. Phew!!!!

Brilliant, I knew you'd do it, clearly its a part of our normal eating now and now all the drama and distractions have passed you can get back on track. Hope you enjoy the weekend. I'm meeting up with a few minis in Sheffield tomorrow. Very exciting, I'll post a few pics xx

Hi Sharon, just popping in to say hello again, ive decided to give this slimming world another go.
Ive been off plan since xmas after having more surgery and have piled the pounds back on. Ive popped onto the pages lately and have to say you are looking fab, its younger looking your getting.
Ive seen that youve moved house, hope your settling in well. anyway just wanted to say hello. chat soon Moira x

Hi Everyone. Yes was chuffed with the results at the scales :D. See on your thread that you enjoyed the Manchester meet Cookie - look forward to seeing some pics. Welcome back Moira. Lovely to hear from you. Gradually getting there with the house but think we will have boxes for a while yet. Will be a few projects on the go to make it how we want it.

Week isn't going too bad SW wise though did crack and have extra wise syns at the weekend but still better than I had been of late. Did Malaysian chicken and red pepper curry on Saturday, roast on Sunday, homemade burgers and SWWedges last night, chicken tonight. TOTM due the weekend too so we will just have to see what Thurs WI brings.

Back