Sharon's Diary - here we go again!

Hope you have a good day today hun

xx

Good luck Sha xx

Pah! kitchen lights blew last night....i bet you did that on purpose to get him in your kitchen in the dark!:D
Always good to have a man with a skill tho,lee has offered to help decorate dds bedroom next week i dread to think what it will be like he cant do any diy to save his life(hes a pen pusher in a bank!)

I forgot to look for your name in the enders credits last night so will have to wait till the next one! I will be watching! xx

lol I don't know - they were there so I ate them! lol

No, not the fireman - this one's an electrician, which is good as my kitchen lights blew last night!

hahaha tom is an electrician too - haha sparky fish!! xx
p.s im back in the zone today and im on the 7lb challenge with ya!!! so i need to get to 10.12 asap!!

Ill have jack branning...on a plate naked,no need for his autograph! x

I saw you on the enders credits last night & lee made me pause it on sky to make sure i wasnt lying! x

i dont watch enders & only caught the tail end of th conversation on saturday - what do we need to look out for ?

sorry if im way behind x

The lovely sharon is script producer & her name is on the credits at the end! x

Wow - how exciting:D

Will try & remember to look next time x

The lovely sharon is script producer & her name is on the credits at the end! x

:eek: omg seriously! That's amazing!! :D

Any gossip!?! :D hehe Darren as father though... what were people thinking! :p hehe

Hey that sounds like a cool job lol betterthan mine wearing scrubs and a ruddy green hat all day pmsl x

Hi all,

Thanks again for the lovely posts - you guys rock! :)

soo - been kinda good and kinda not good - I've been soooo stressed at work so my mind's been elsewhere, scales looking ok though - but am off out tonight with the lovely Martin for lots of Voddies ;)

xx

Course she can - just PM her (or me!) with who you want :)
xx

Will do - might take a week or so as I'm snowed under again next week!
Ill have jack branning...on a plate naked,no need for his autograph! x

He's so lovely isn't he!

I saw you on the enders credits last night & lee made me pause it on sky to make sure i wasnt lying! x

Hahaha -that made me laff
:eek: omg seriously! That's amazing!! :D

Any gossip!?! :D hehe Darren as father though... what were people thinking! :p hehe

Haha - I know, I know - I don't write the storylines, that's all I'm saying! ;)

Hey that sounds like a cool job lol betterthan mine wearing scrubs and a ruddy green hat all day pmsl x

lol - I do love it. Green hat? lol what do you do?

Ohh gotta go paint my nails. Backlater
xxx

Back