Sharon's Diary - here we go again!

Morning

Hope you are enjoying the weekend with sparky marty he he

I need to find one of them - have decided i'd like an outside light at front door he he - oh and out back & my thermostat moved & a radiator moved...............

Hope you had a great night last night!

Sounds like you are doing much better than me on the diet front - I've put on soo many lbs this week it's not funny:(

Onwards and downwards:p

Hi Sharon, glad you have started a new diary - much easier for me to get up to speed than reading all the bits that I missed since going awol.

didn't realise you had such a Celeb type job...how exciting is that.

Good luck with the restart and your 7lb challenge. x

I saw your name on the credits at well, I was screaming at mum "I know her I know her" LOL!!! Now don't forget Sharon when Scott (Jack Branning) gets divorced, you must let your mates on minimins know first so we can plan our stalking of him!!

I saw your name on the credits at well, I was screaming at mum "I know her I know her" LOL!!! Now don't forget Sharon when Scott (Jack Branning) gets divorced, you must let your mates on minimins know first so we can plan our stalking of him!!

Lol agreed!! :D As long as he isn't like his character with the ladies though ;)

Good luck sweetie - u can do it :)

hello Sha, hope you had a lovely weekend.. did you spend it with the new man? :D x

You sound really snowed under at work Sharon I hope you had time for some fun at the weekend to recover

M

Week 2 of restart...mmm mine didnt exactly go 100% to plan,infact i was very lax with writing down my points & did no exercise:eek:

How did you get on? sounds like you were too busy with work & new man to care!!:D xxx

well she obviously got the points for exercising Charly ;)

My orange home page tells me barbara windsor is leaving eastenders next year!
I bet you know the story line of how she leaves!!!x

hello Sha, hope you're okay :) xxx

Hi Sharon

Hope all is well with you & you are ok - have a great weekend x

Back