Sharon's Diary

Well done 1.5 and being away is really good! Stick with it and I'm sure your'll have a fab loss next week. Good to have you back, Have a good evening xx

Hi all!

So, back to it, 100% no excuses.

I shocked myself this morning by getting up at 6.00 and doing my exercise DVD!:eek::eek:

Feel great and very smug that I've done my exercise for the day already. Yay.

Bought some low-fat/cal bbq stuff from Tesco's today (recommended by Twigs) and will make Twig's low fat/cal Tsatsiki dip, so will have a low-carb week too! :) Bring it on!
xx

Well done shar that is very impressive...
I got up early and made soup and jelly...

Good luck for a 100% positive day for both of us.xx

what a superstar u are!!!! now thats dedication for ya!!! dvd at 6am you go girl!!!! well done and im here with u for a 100% week ahead - we are all doing it this week so reckon next week results are gonna be great!!! hope we can all keep each other on track over the bank holiday!! well done again- have a lovely day xxx

Welcome back sharon didnt seem right here without you:(
1.5lb is good considering its hard to guess cals etc in hotel food, anyhow whats this bbq food twigs is recommending i wanna know exact details as its my fav type also recipe for dip please:D
Bravo on the exercise front 6am..jasus!! you are mrs motivator! x

Welcome back sharon didnt seem right here without you:(
1.5lb is good considering its hard to guess cals etc in hotel food, anyhow whats this bbq food twigs is recommending i wanna know exact details as its my fav type also recipe for dip please:D
Bravo on the exercise front 6am..jasus!! you are mrs motivator! x

Ah, thanks Charly :) I think Twigs gave you the info didnt she? they all sound yummy don't they!
xx

Hi all,

well I can tick day 1 at 100% :)

B:
Oats so simple/Milk - 2.5

Snack: Apple - 0.5

Lunch:
Prawn cocktail/lettuce - 4
Muller light Vanilla/dk chok - 1.5

Snack:
Apple - 0.5
1 Sausage - 2

Dinner:
2x Chargrill chicken - 5
Salad/salad dressing - 0.5

Total- 16.5 - bit low - will go back to 18/19 tomorrow, just wanted a kick start today

Also did Exercise - 30 mins exercise Dvd,so feeling very saintly today.

Hope everyone else who is having a 100% day is doing well.

xxxx

just popping in to say i saw those mullerlights in asda today at 20p each (and bought some :p) and thought of you cause i remembered you saying you liked them! :D

well done on your 100% day :) xxx

Hi all,

Had my 2nd 100% day despite having a headache all day...

B:
Oats so simple/milk - 2.5

S:
Apple -.5

L:
Prawn cocktail & lettuce - 4
6 melba toast - 1
1 portion Low cal philly w.basil - .5

S:
Muller yog van w. dark choc - 1.5

D:
3x bbq kebabs - 6.5
home-made tsatsiki -.5
salad/salad dressing - .5

=16.5

SO glad it's Friday - what with going away beginning of week, I'm knackered! Going shopping to find a dress for an awards ceremony tomorrow - and I bet I don't find anything - always the way when you need something for a special occasion isn't it!

hope everyone's having a good week
xxxx

Congrats on being 100% again sharon. Lovely dresses in warehouse at the mo I got one wed for £30 in the sale, Should have been £65! Good luck with finding a dress and hope you have fun at the awards xx

Congrats on being 100% again sharon. Lovely dresses in warehouse at the mo I got one wed for £30 in the sale, Should have been £65! Good luck with finding a dress and hope you have fun at the awards xx

Ohh thanks! Will check out Warehouse- yay I love a bargain!

Make it something bright so we can spot you on tv!!
Um... is black bright enough? ;)

Hiya well done on your 100% day..
Good luck with the dress and have a fab BH..x

Thank you! Off shopping soon - but I HATE changing room mirrors so might have to dig an old faithful out of the wardrobe in the end!

So - day 3 of 100% - bit more difficult today as I'm out all day - AND I still have my blasted headache, so I've had to have an early breakfast (2 crumpets) so I can take some tablets, as they're quite strong they make me feel if I take them on an empty stomach. Will probably go over a little today, but have 5 points in the bank, so won't do any damage hopefully!

Have a great day all
xxx

Hey Sharon have a good day shopping, I cant wait to get a new wardrobe!!:D Hope your headache clears!!

hi sha, congrats on stayin 100% im with you too!!! today im worried cos im goin into town with my flat mate she wants to shop too - so im along for the ride.. gonna swap one of my dresses too for somethin slightly longer lol - prob hit carluccio's after selfridges so pasta is on the cards i think. i will get the arabiatta so its healthy and low points!

have a fab day hope u find somethin that makes u feel like a princess - debenhams is full of bargains too xxx

hope you found something nice for your awards ceremony :) xxx

Back