Sharon's Diary

YAY, go Sharon, go Sharon, go Sharon! Congrats you deserve it.
Enjoy your evening xx

well done on your 2lbs thats fantastic :) keep up the fantastic work! xxx

Thanks! Will try!! :)

Well done Shar!!
Good luck for another 100% week ahead..x

Thanks Fuzzy! We can do it!

YAY, go Sharon, go Sharon, go Sharon! Congrats you deserve it.
Enjoy your evening xx

Yay, thanks Hayley! Just got back from Nando's with Twigs and feeling decidedly stuffed. Have set alarm for 6am so will get up and do exercise video to make me feel motivated for week ahead!
xxx

WOOOOHOOOOO u defo deserve that well done!!!!!!! thats a wicked loss bet ur well chuffed!!! i am chuffed for u. just what u needed to keep u motivated and on track for another great week, ur exercise dedication is obvioulsy worth it - cos ur seein results like that!!! and to think 6 weeks a go when i joined u all u were disparing about it not working - see i told ya to stick at it!!! well done you!!! xxxxx

WOOOOHOOOOO u defo deserve that well done!!!!!!! thats a wicked loss bet ur well chuffed!!! i am chuffed for u. just what u needed to keep u motivated and on track for another great week, ur exercise dedication is obvioulsy worth it - cos ur seein results like that!!! and to think 6 weeks a go when i joined u all u were disparing about it not working - see i told ya to stick at it!!! well done you!!! xxxxx

Thanks Gabs - I know, seems this diet does work if you do it 100% :p

so another 100% day

up at 6am for my exercise DVD - blimey it was hard getting up this morning, but I did it! Still in shock!

Had 16 points today saving 3 (plus 1.5 for dvd) There were loads of my FAV of all FAV chocs at work today - Reese's peanut cups. I thought I'd be safe as I had an all day meeting, but halfway though the meeting someone came in with a huge handful of them looking all pleased with herself telling me she'd got us some treats! I almost had one so I didn't look rude after she got them for me, but then I realised that was silly, so just sat there and watched her eat the lot! lol Think I managed to keep away as before the meeting I looked them up and they're 2.5pts each!! I'd normally have 3 or 4 of them in one go!

Sha
xx

Aww well done on the peanut cups thingies...
And you are very good getting up early for the DVD :happy096:.
100% week ahead you are certainly on the way ...xx :)

How positively rude of me not to aknowledge your brill loss yest shar! well done hun, that getting up at 6am is doing the trick alright:D.
Aint it jus the greatest (and smuggest) feeling when you refuse choc etc & watch other people eating them! i do that all the time at work ha ha.x

Hey Sharon,
Sounds like another 100% week for you. Congrats on resisting the peanut thingys just think how many points she scoffed lol...
Hope you have a great friday xx

Well done Sharon your loss thats brilliant! Here's to another successful week!

OMG reeses are my most fave naughty treat in the whole world.. i love the cups but i love reese's pieces even more - i used to be ok cos u could only get them in the US but now they are everywhere here too!! well done for resisting -im not sure i could have.

hope today is goin great for u too and next wi u get another great loss!!! im so nervous bout startin new job monday but not as nervous as i am about watchin arsenal play chelsea on sunday ha ha - lets hope we do better than tues!!

im off to power plate studio now so ill let u all know what i think later!!! xxx

Have a fab weekend and a wicked time tonight xx

omg, those things are 2.5 points EACH?! they're TINY?! and soooo moreish.. well done for resisting - that is some willpower you've got! :D xxx

Hi all,

Sorry for lack of posting, have been mad busy!

was 100% again yesterday, although I gave in and had 1 (yes, only 1!) reece's peanut cup, but I pointed it, so felt very pleased with myself!

Off to the Soap Awards tonight, and thankfully am not having a 'fat' day, so hopefully I'll feel alright in my dress!

have a great day ya'll - will try and post and catch up on diaries tomorrow if I'm not too hungover!!
:party0036: :drunk:

xx

Oooh turn your back for 5 mins and you find yourself on the bottom of page 2! ;)

Hi all - been vvv busy so not been around, but have been 100% ... ish....

Was good until Saturday night - where I had my awards do - ate and drank lots, but had a fab time and we won lots of awards so don't care :p Back on track now, so hoping (praying!) for at least a STS on Weds...

Today:

B: Oats so simple/milk - 2.5

L: 3x mini pots houmous -3.5
with carrots/peppers and a mini wrap - 1

D: Asda Meatfree meat balls (mmm!) - 3.5
Ceasar Salad - 2.5

Skinny moo choc ice lolly - 1.5

Total - 15.5 (low for today, but will have more tomorrow!)

Off to catch up on diaries now!
xx

Hi sharon sounds like you had a good time at your doo :p

And your already pulling back on the points - good luck for WI hon x

your lunch sounds lovely.. as do those meatballs :drool:

glad you had a lovely time at your do.. are there any photies? :D

Back