Sharon's Diary

Hiya Sharon

Your allowed that gain it was ur b'day after all and like you said it will soon be gone xxx

1.5lbs is nothing, it will go in no time x

well done on limiting the damage to just 1.5lbs.. you'll have that off in no time at all :) xxx

Just think of all the fun & nice food you had im sure it was well worth it:D..pah that measly 1.5 will be gone quick as you like! xx

Morning Sharon.
I hope you are feeling ok today.
Good luck with your squats+lunges later!
Have a nice day x :)

Hey Sharon,
1.5 isn't bad as you had a wicked B day.
Love love love the sports active, OMG my thighs are killin He He! Gonna jump back on shortly, I think they said try tennis this morning. love the running and bicep curls so far.
Hope you have a good day hun and your head eases xx

Nice to see your "real" face back hun! Much prettier than the other ! xxx

Morning Sharon.
I hope you are feeling ok today.
Good luck with your squats+lunges later!
Have a nice day x :)

Thanks Fuzzy - I'm actually feeling worse :cry:lol - BUT I still did my WII EA sports - I know you're not supposed to exercise when you're not well, but I figured it's only a head cold - hasn't gone to my chest or anything? Anyway, to be on safe side I changed it from Hard to medium - and got through it! I still can't do bleedin' squats and the inline skating kills me, but I managed to exceed the calories again, so all good!

Hey Sharon,
1.5 isn't bad as you had a wicked B day.
Love love love the sports active, OMG my thighs are killin He He! Gonna jump back on shortly, I think they said try tennis this morning. love the running and bicep curls so far.
Hope you have a good day hun and your head eases xx

Hi - so how did you find the tennis? My thighs haven't stopped hurting me since I got it! lol getting used to it now - we're all gonna have thighs of steel!

Nice to see your "real" face back hun! Much prettier than the other ! xxx

Ahhh, thank you - made poorly old me feel a bit better :)

So - had a low point day today, purely because I feel v. rough, so actually for once in my life struggled to have my points! Will have a couple of mini-milk icelollys in a bit, and that will takeme to 16 points, so I'm not going toooo under :)

Right - off to my bed I think! Hope you're all well - will catch up on diaries when I can xxx

Hope you feel better xxx

Hope you feel better soon and that small gain will soon be off and after all you did enjoy yourself, thats what life is for!!

Good luck

M

hope ur feelin better today hunny xxxxx

"SHARON!" (im shouting your name like ozzy osbourne!) hope you are feeling better huni..come back to us soon please! xx

Here I am!

I'm FINALLY feeling better today which is fab! Still a bit sniffly, which means I can't visit my nan (who's just had a major op in hospital) so a little sad about that, but my mum will send her my best I'm sure :)

So yesterday was a bit eventful in my house. I still had a temp in the morning so I opened by bedroom window wide - which I never do as the cat likes to do tight-rope walking on the ledge. Anyway, I turned my back for 1 sec (literally 1 sec) and then turned round, and there he was grinning at me on the ledge outside the window. So, it being 6.30 am I'm whispering 'Willy, come on, back in now' (cat's called Willy - why oh why?!), so then he started walking backwards (which he has to do to get back inside as the ledge is sooo narrow he can't turn round) but THEN the stoopid thing decides, actually, I will turn round. Commence lots of scrabbling around then him falling (in slow motion obviously - well that's how I remember it!), luckily (for him, not me!) he hit the roof of my kitchen extension on his way down, which broke his fall a little, but he brought down a couple of the roof-tiles with him (grr) and had me shouting 'Willy!!!' out my window at the top of my voice. I quickly ran downstairs to the garden and picked him up. Of course, he was fine. I looked up and saw both sets of neighbours looking down at me. Commence quick whispering to Willy that we better get indoors before neighbours call the men in white coats. Least now I know why the neighbours look at me funny when they see me! lol

So - today I've already done my Wii Sports - I still love it! Definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone! :) Went out for an indian last night - wasn't my choice, but I chose as good as I could and ended up having Tandoori Monk Fish and pilau rice which was gorgeous, and hopefully not too much damage!

Anyway - off shopping and to drive my mum to hospital soon, so better get on and catch up on diaries and then get my ass into gear!

Have a great day everyone!
xx

PMSL... Willy get back in here Ha Ha. Very funny but I hope willy is ok.
I to love the sports active it was supposed to be my rest day yesterday but did a 20 minute workout. Why so many lunges and squats???
Hope you have a fab weekend Sharon, enjoy the sun xxx

Sharon so glad you are feeling better
and thanks for sharing it with me

as for the neighbours - well what can I say - :)

Ha ha i can imagine the neighbours conversation.." ooh that sharon(if they know your name) shes a right nutter shouting willy & allsorts at that time of day cant be right" esp if you were still in your jim jams!!:D xx

Back