sharwoods byriani

melissa87

Hello,

I vaguely remeber a few weeks ago, some one posting about this being only a few syns or something?

Was I imagining it or is it real? Fancy a curry tonight and I can't be bothered to cook!

Mucho Love

xxxxxxxxx

I doubt it's that low. The schwartz mix is 3.5 syns a sachet but jars are usually a lot higher. If i were you I would post the values just to double check as you don't want to be caught out.

OKay I found the nutritional info and worked it out for you. It came out as 5 syns for half a jar, so 10 syns for the full jar.

I was the one that posted the thread and I put the values into the syn calculator myself and it came out at 3.5 syns for the jar. I was quite surprised by this but then to make sure checked it against another one and it was right. You may have different values to me but that is what I found and used it - both my mum and I ate it and we both lost 2.5lbs this week x x

it wasn't either of those it was the two step one but not the tomato and cumin mum doesn't like cumin

I am really not sure what flavour it was, I don't know when you are working out the syn value you are including rice and chicken into the free foods on the extra easy option as without these options it does not make it an extra easy meal and the syn value will be higher

No these are just jars of sauce so there is no free food allowance on them.

Oh well, it seems like it will have to remain a mystery:confused:

oo i would like to know what the actual syns are! It was lush! I only had a quarter as it was between 4 of us! But either way id have it again, 5 syns is nothing for such lushness haha x

Back