Shazza's battle with the scales!!

Just for the record, I think that a Crème Egg is only 3 points on Discovery :)

hbb said:
Just for the record, I think that a Crème Egg is only 3 points on Discovery :)

Really? Thank you for telling me. I could easily burn that off :)

Yes I did it!!!!!
I have reached my first goal, to weigh under 10 st!
I weighed in at 9st 13 1/2lb. :) :)
I am so happy!! :) :)

Well done!!!! :D

Yaeeeee congrats on getting your first goal xxx

I am so full of cold, feeling dreadful. So no exercise today and took the easy option for tea and had a ready meal. I'm watching biggest loser and feeling a little guilty that I am just laid on the sofa!
To cheer myself up I have ordered the Kinect for the xbox. It is on offer at Tesco and we had some Tesco vouchers to use, so ended up bit of a bargain. It's also for my birthday next month, so will have to stay in the box until then. I'm really excited, I have wanted one for a while. :) :)

rosyro said:
Yaeeeee congrats on getting your first goal xxx

Thanks. I am really happy I got to my first goal!!

Week 6 - Tues

Not going so well today. I am feeling quite stressed and struggling not to indulge in chocolate. Not sure why as I don't have anything to worry or get stressed about. I even exercised as soon as I got home, I did the 30 day shred dvd, but still feel stressed.
So unfortunately got a very small bottle of wine out, then got another very small bottle of wine out.......oops!
Guess I will be over my points today! Least I have got rid of the choccy craving and feel quite relaxed now :)

Week 6 - Wed
Today I have done 30 day shred, 30 mins on Wii and 25 full sit ups.
It's my day off tomorrow so hoping to be rather active if time allows. Normally my days off are spent cleaning, washing and playing with my daughter.
Food wise I have been good, although somehow I managed to get a small glass of wine tonight. Certainly was not planned, but I do have the points for it.
I was hoping to save points for this w/e, as I'm going away. Also will not be able to get weighed on Sunday, so thinking of weighing before I go on Sat morning. Which means I really do need to be good until Sat.

Well what can I say, I have hit a moment of madness.....! Pizza on the way and half a bottle of wine gone.......oh dear. :-(

The only thing in my defence is I did the 30 day shred.

Not happy with myself at all......!!

I weighed myself yesterday instead of today as I am away for the w/e. I did actually consider taking the scales with me, but thought O/H might think I was a little obsessed. If I could have sneaked them in my bag I would have done thou!

Well the results were ok, I lost 1lb, so now weigh 9st 12 1/2lb, total loss 12lb. My goal is 9st 5lb, so only 7.5lb to go!!!

This week I have been quite good food wise ( well apart from Friday's pizza and wine). I still want to increase my exercise thou. Thought I would put a plan together for the week, it might help me stick to it. :)

Today - C25k & Wii 1 hr
Mon - 30 day shred & 30 min Wii
Tue - 30 day shred & 30 min Wii
Wed - 30 day shred & 30 min Wii & 30 min bike
Thu - 30 day shred & 30 min Wii
Fri - 30 day shred & 30 min Wii
Sat - 30 day shred, C25k, 30 min bike

If I can complete this plan I will only have 2 more days until I complete 30 day shred!!

Week 7 - Mon

Well it is probably confession time. Yesterday I did the C25K, so ticked that off my exercise plan. I was about to get the Wii out when my sister and family came round. To cut a long story short, the wine came out and the pizza was ordered.........!!!! I was very annoyed with my lack of will power. I am struggling at the moment, and alcohol really is making things worse. Now I am going to have to cut my points right down this week to make up for it! :-( :-(
Today did 30 day shred this morning, but didn't do anything tonight. Really need to put some effort into exercising when I get home from work.
I am really craving vegetables, hardly suprising after all the pizza and wine I have had this w/e! So going to call at the supermarket 2moro and have big plate of veg and a nice piece of lean steak for my tea. Hopefully it will give me some energy. Besides I am getting a bit fed up of chicken, think I will soon start to look like one. :)
I have had 15.5 points today, so going to bed now to avoid temptation!

Your allowed bad days dont beat yourself up about it !! just keep focused on your goal x

rosyro said:
Your allowed bad days dont beat yourself up about it !! just keep focused on your goal x

Thanks, your right. I'm my own worst enemy sometimes! :)

The highlight of my day was having a fantastic piece of steak!!! I loved it!!!!
It took me a while to find the idea size in the supermarket (don't have any kitchen scales), so had to go through all the weights. Just to be sure I didn't eat too much I gave some to the dog, boy did he love that idea!
I did 30 day shred this morning and once again failed miserably on exercise this evening. I'm sure there are not enough hours in the day. How does everyone else manage it? I get in from work around 17.20, spend some time cuddling / playing with my daughter, then go through bedtime routine with my daughter, do my tea, then do hubby's tea a bit later and packup, wash-up, then have about an hour of tv before bed. I go to bed around 21.00 as I get up just before 5.00am to exercise........!

I am also starting to eat healthier, I am going to cut out crisps, biscuits, cereal bars and any other processed food, just to see if it makes a difference. I am going to eat fruit for snacking on and healthy food for my main meals.

My food today was:
Breakfast: pineapple & banana
Lunch: egg salad, jacket potato & yoghurt
Dinner: steak, brocolli & green beans
Snack : pear & glass of skimmed milk

Week 7 Thurs
So far I'm sticking to the "no processed food". I must admit I feel loads better for it. I didn't really have that much before, a cereal bar, crisps and a biscuit each day. Very occasionally had a ready meal, but I did have quite a lot of white bread. So I was quite surprised the difference 3 days has made.
I feel much more energetic and my bowels are very regular. (Constipation was a problem before)

My food yesterday and today was:
Breakfast - grapefruit & a banana
lunch - egg salad with Jacket potato
Dinner - Turkey bolonaise (from scratch) with lots of veg.
Snack - pear, banana & glass of milk

I did the 30 day shred yesterday & today. Also did 30 mins on just dance and did 30 sit ups each day.

I had to get up at 04.30 to exercise today as had an early start at work. Feeling rather tired now though, so going to bed!

keep going your doing really well xxxx totally agree about processed food x

rosyro said:
keep going your doing really well xxxx totally agree about processed food x

Thanks. Yes quite shocked about what goes in some of the foods we eat. I'm not sure I can keep up not having processed foods, but having a break now & again has got to be a good thing :)

Week 7 Fri
Day 4 of "no processed food"
I did not get up for my exercise this morning, I just couldn't get out of bed. I think getting up at 4.30am yesterday was too much, so paid the price today.
As it's Friday I am enjoying half a bottle of wine!!!
Unfortunately I had to do my daily sit ups whilst drinking my wine. Not my best idea, but at least I did them.

Food wise was pretty similar to yesterday:
Breakfast: pineapple & banana
Lunch: jacket potato & egg salad
Dinner : final portion of turkey bolonaise!
Snack: banana

I really cannot believe the difference not having processed food has made. I really hope I can keep it up....! :)

Back