Shazza's battle with the scales!!

Haha! I've got great images of you rewarding each sit up with a gulp of wine!

hbb said:
Haha! I've got great images of you rewarding each sit up with a gulp of wine!

Alcohol adds a whole new meaning to exercise! :)

Thank you for your comments, there a real boost x

Week - Sat
Well I'm still off the processed foods and have done 30 day shred and 30 mins on Just Dance. I was absolutely shattered after the dancing, loved it thou :)

Mmmnn back to sit ups with alcohol again....! I did do 15 this morning, so had 20 more to do, I have increased to 35 a day now. I restricted myself to half a glass of wine until I had finished them. I was a bit out of breath when I had finished them so needed a drink, as the wine was closest I ended up finishing the rest of the glass in one gulp...oops!
It is weigh day tomorrow! Hope the scales are nice to me! :)

Week 8 - Mon
My WI yesterday and I lost 1lb. Was hoping it would be 1.5lb then I would have lost my first stone! Oh well there's always next week.

Yesterday I did C25K and 30 day shred.

I went out for a family meal at the pub nearby and was quite shocked that there were no salads on the menu! Also everything either came with chips or mash potato???? So opted for half a roast chicken, mash and vegetables. I was still quite hungry afterwards thou, which really surprised me. I managed to resist the deserts, despite having several glasses of wine, (wine always affects my willpower)!

Apart from the meal out I am still avoiding processed foods. :)

Week 8 - Thurs
My big achievement this week is to have completed the 30 day shred DVD. Was a great feeling to have finished it :)
To date I have lost 13.5lb and 10", so well impressed with Jillian Michael..!
Food wise, I have started to be more aware of my calorie intake. I am trying to eat 1200, not sure if this will have any impact on the scales this w/e, but it is making me more focused.
I am still doing daily sit ups, although got a little behind on Tues, so had 60 to do this morning, so had bit of a sore tummy this morning, but least I am back on track. I am doing 35 a day, and looking to increase to 40 on Saturday.
I am undecided whether to do the biggest loser next or Ea Active 2. 30 day shred seems to have taken over, so will be so nice to do something different 2moro :)

Week 9 - Thurs
I need to make more effort doing this diary, it keeps me focused and aware of what I am doing.
My stayed the same on my weigh in on Sunday. First time I have not lost anything, but on the positive it was not a gain.
I know why I didn't lose, I ate too much, simple as!!

So the goals I set for this week:
Lose 1.5lbs
Burn 2500 kcals
Behave myself this w/e!!!!!

It is my birthday on Monday, so 2 celebrations this w/e. Will be a challenge, but what I am confident about, is if I eat too much one day I know how to draw a line on the day and get back on track the following day. Before I used to fall off the wagon for days or weeks before getting back on. Huge improvement. :)

Week 10 - Wed
Well I survived my birthday w/e!!
My reward was to lose 2.5lb, so very pleased!!!!! :)

I have done another C25k, so will be approaching week 3 this w/e.
Also this weekend I am going away to London. Not sure how I am going to stay on track. The worst temptation will b the cooked breakfasts at the hotel. I so love bacon & egg!! I am planning to do lots of walking and to go for a run. Every bit helps I guess.
I have bought some cheap hula hoops to add to my exercise regime. They r so much fun! I can only keep them up for about 20 secs thou! I also used them for skipping which was a bit more successful!

Well in a fashion, must look a right sight trying to keep the hoop up! :)

I have been quite strict with myself this week.
I had quite bad cravings for chocolate and wine last night, so I made myself a deal, If I went on my bike for 30 mins then I could have either a glass of wine or a small chocolate bar. After doing doing 30 mins exercise I decided I didn't want to waste the calories I had just burnt, so had neither. Was quite impressed with myself :)

Big challenge is a weekend away in London. As much as I am looking forward to it, I am dreading it, so much temptation!!!!

Back