Shedding for my wedding!

Ladypezza

So today was my first day on slimming world plan (which I'm trying to do alone from home). Having just had 8 days in America for a wedding and to see friends where I thought I'd basically done nothing but eat and drink I was really pleased to see that when I stepped onto the scales this morning I was under the weight that I had estimated!!!!

So today, day one, numero uno, started at 12 stone 10 pounds... I'd really like to get down to 11 stone by the end of the year (my wedding is the 20th of December) but first things first. I'd like to get down to 12 stone for a friends wedding on the 15th of September (pushing it I know, but not impossible).

I'm feeling really positive and motivated which is a good start (I know, it's only day !) so I walked home from work for a bit of a boost which takes me about 45minutes and racked up over 11,000 steps. I also managed to get through the day comfortably on 7 syns - in fact I think I ate more than I usually do because I loaded up on fruit.

My downfall this week will be catching up for dinner on Thursday with a bunch of girl friends that I haven't seen in ages which I sure to be boozy. If I can try and eat something healthy and stick to a couple of gin and slimlines it shouldn't set me back too much...

If I can make it through the week I estimate that I will lose 2-3lbs. Fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back