Shell Shocked!!!!

slinkymalinkey

Feeling fab!
I have just got back from my weigh in, week 7 and i lost 9lbs!!:eek:

I didn't believe the pharmacist and thought she had converted it from kilos to stones wrong!! I double checked when i got home and she was right!!

If didn't think that 9lbs was possible this week! I was up at my parents for the week and i did well but feklt as though i didn't drink enough water this week and its totm!!

I am over the moon but it just hasn't registered yet :p That's 3 and a half stone gone forever :bliss:

Again, i say it every week but jsut want to say it again!!! Thanks for all your support, and words of wisdom, i would be lost without MM!!

Wow! Hun, thats fantastic!! Really really chuffed for you!!! ((((((hugs))))) xxxxx

whoop whoop slinkey!!!
Your living up to your name :)

Well done chick!!!

well done thats absolutley fantastic

Thats amazing hon!! I love your spirit, when you say thats 3 and half stone gone 'forever!'. I hope i can follow in your positive footsteps . Keep up the good work, no one will recognise ya soon!!

well done hun, is a great loss ;) keep up the good work :D

You're falling away Slinky!!!!! :wow::wow::wow: That is a fantastic loss.

:giggle: wow slinky thats fab, congrats hun. xx

woweee!! well done honey x

Congrats! I hope i have a weigh in that good on my wk 9 next wk!!

:happy096: Thats a fantastic weight loss. How did you do it? Do you mind me asking have you much to lose? Well done again fantastic!!!! XX

:party0019::party0019:

Wow thats awesome! How much water where u drinking that week?

fantastic result, you must be well chuffed, you will be at goal in no time.

OMG and you didn't text me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done hun that is a fabulous loss, you must be really proud of yourself xx

How fantastic! What an inspiration! If you think of anything you did differently do share!!! ;);)

Back