Shell's Diary

Well I figured if diaries are helping so many others I should maybe try one lol.....

I am following cambridge diet ss and havent found it a struggle at all this is day 17 and since ive had alot on in the last few weeks Im glad to say I havent had time to think about cheating.....either that or I am genuinely ready to loose the weight.....

I started WW in Nov and lost 8lb with them but it was 2lbs of one on and so I was loosing it too slow for my liking......started SS 1st March and have lost a further 11lb so far......I still get weighed at WW on a wed and by my CDC on a Sunday (I find this keeps me on track)

My Hubby2Be has taken over all cooking duties for him and my Daughter which is a great help and the banana bliss are great to tak to college.....I am gonna try not to have the bars until my bday (April 18th) so its something to look forward to for a bday treat........

:):):)so at the moment I can say that I am Happy happy happy and can notice a difference in my uniform already so its spurring me on....also I am getting Married june 18th in gretna so Id like to be 3 stone lighter at least for that......

I know there are loads of these diaries and I enjoy reading them but dont feel you need to post anything if your reading it.......I thought Id give it a try to see if it helps me stay on track.....
Start Weight Nov '09 16st 8lb

Nov - March WW 8lb lost
Week 1 WI (SS) - 6lb and 4 inches from waist woohoo
Week 2 WI - 4lb and another 2 inches from waist
Week 3 WI
Week 4 WI
Week 5 WI

Ok so just back from WW WI my leader was off sick and the leader in her place was foul to me......bcos since last week I have lost 6lb...now I can totally understand that in their eyes 6lb in one week is alot but seriously there is just no need for the way she spoke to me......a few weeks ago when I had only lost 1/2lb she was hissing at me that it wasnt enough then in the following weeks Ive put on one pound n lost 2 n so on......its not like Im loosing this amount everyweek....she doesnt know Im following CD but surely they cant just talk to ppl like that.......I mean i could have been water retention or anything......
correct me if Im wrong but are they not there to inspire you to keep going?? I almost picked up a take away on the way home.......shes totally depressed me oh n the best of it is shes about a size bloody 8 so its easy for her to judge.......

well rant over for the eve....I thought getting weighed twice a week might help me stay on track but I think ill just stop going to WW cos I really dont have enough self esteem to be allowing people to talk to me like that

hope everyones had a 100% day and its not been 2 difficult

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

some people can be so rude. just ignore the ignorant *****. i did ww from last week of august until mid feb when i started CD. i saw no point in returning to WW as i knew if my losses were large, which they have been, that it would be cheating the other members into thinking you were doing this on ww and wouldn't be fair esp if you stayed to the meeting and got asked how you've done it etc. i was sad to leave ww as the leader was lovely there. however, 1/2lb to 1lb a week is insignificant and not enough for me and the weekend cheats were getting too much.

oh dont worry. some people are just morons, i feel sorry for her for being such a cow! you've done amazing. keep going.

Thanks guys......yeah I dont stay for the meetings I just thought that getting weighed twice a week would keep me on track......Might go next week with some weights in my pants lol......

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya,

I am exactly the same as you, I get weighed by ww and cambridge. I started ww in september and lost 13 lbs before xmas, and then put on 8 of them. I decided to start cambridge again and cos of my history of lasting about 4 weeks on it, i have continued to go to ww meetings to get weighed, so when i went back after xmas ( after having done cd for a week ) I had lost 0.5 lbs so was back on track.

I was worried about the big losses but luckily lol i only seem to lose 2.5 - 3.5 so ww have never mentioned anything, although I was expecting a bit of a pat on the back from ww but my leader is soooo miserable. I only go to keep myself on track really and as i know i will end up back on ww i like it all to be recorded what i have lost.

Anyway enough about me, it just really hit home what you were saying x x

Hope you are having a good day x

Congratz!! I got married last year in April and I shed on CD 3 and 1/2 stone within 1,5 month before the actual wedding date :)

You can make it :)

Back