Shell's Diary

Shell2412

This is mainly to help me out - I find having record of what I've eaten helps me see what I'm doing right or wrong, and I'd love some suggestions off people too =]

Well, I started on Monday so here goes...

MONDAY

Breakfast - Full English - Orange and Grapefruit, 2 Low Fat think Pork Sausages (2 Syns), Lean Bacon, scrambled Eggs, tinned Tomatoes and 1 Slice think Wholemeal Bead (HEB)

Lunch - Ham rolls with Laughing Cow Extra Light triangles (HEA) and Salad

Tea - Cottage Pie topped with Peppered Swede (from SW recipies), Peas and Carrots

Snacks - 2 Plain Rice Cakes (3 Syns) with Tomato and Cucumber

TUESDAY

Breakfast - 35g Porridge (HEB) made with Milk from allowance (which I really don't understand (HELP?)) topped with Banana and Apricots, Bacon and Poached Egg on 1 Slice Thick Wholemeal Bread (5 Syns) with 2 Level tbsp Brown Sauce (1 Syn)

Lunch - Jacket Potato topped with Laughing Cow Extra Light Triangles (HEA) and Ham, with Salad

Tea - Slaghetti Bolognese (from SW recipies) with Salad

Snacks - 2 Vodkas with Diet Lemonade (8 Syns)

WEDNESDAY

Breakfast - Fresh Fruit Salad topped with Fat Free Natural Yoghurt and 1/2 tsp Granulated Sweetner and 2 Alpen Light Cereal Bars (HEB)

Lunch - Tuna Pasta Salad with 1 Level tbsp Extra Light Mayo (1 Syn), Banana and Rowntrees Low Sugar Jelly (1/2 Syn)

Tea - SW Chips, Poached Egg, 2 Low Fat think Pork Sausages (2 Syns) and Mushy Peas

Snacks - 2 Vodkas with Diet Lemonade (8 Syns)

THURSDAY

Breakfast - Bacon and Sausage Frittata (from SW recipies) (2 Syns) topped with 30g Cheddar Cheese (HEA)

Lunch - Baxters Healthy Choice Chicken and Veg Soup (HEB)

Tea - Chicken Tikka Masala (from SW recipies) and Salad

Snacks - None

Don't think I'm doing too bad so far... I know I should stop with the Vodka - But there's not a piece of chocolate passed my lips, so it's my little treat to myself lol. Any comments or suggestions much appreciated.

xxx

By allowance it means your HEa which you had as Cheese so you would have to syn the milk instead since its on Extra Easy. If you don't have cheese you can have your milk as a HEa (250ml semi skimmed cant remember what the other amounts are)

What if you have half the milk and half the cheese, e.g. 3 extra light triangles instead of 6, and half the milk. I've mixed and matched before, but don't know if I was supposed to.

Well done in your diary . . . syns are there to enjoy and if vodka is your thing then enjoy. Having said that I have gone from regular drinking to hardly touching a drop. I stopped drinking for all of Lent. It's amazing how healthy eating and fitness takes over and you no longer need the alcohol. Running now gives me that buzz and I can happily sit in a pub and drink slimline tonic with ice and lemon :)

What if you have half the milk and half the cheese, e.g. 3 extra light triangles instead of 6, and half the milk. I've mixed and matched before, but don't know if I was supposed to.

Well done in your diary . . . syns are there to enjoy and if vodka is your thing then enjoy. Having said that I have gone from regular drinking to hardly touching a drop. I stopped drinking for all of Lent. It's amazing how healthy eating and fitness takes over and you no longer need the alcohol. Running now gives me that buzz and I can happily sit in a pub and drink slimline tonic with ice and lemon :)

yeah you can half and half, thats fine to do. I do it a lot on extra easy so i can still have cups of tea and some cheese.

mmmmmm cheese. I'm not one for milk and only ever used it on cereal. I now have my 30g cereal in my mullerlight with banana, so I can really enjoy my 30g of cheese! God that sounds pathetic! The best thing about being at target is upping the healthy extras . . .

Thanks for that =] To be fair I never have all 6 of the cheese triangles anyway as I'm not big on cheese or milk, so I'm gonna let myself off for that one lol. I might start including my exercise on here too as I've been really good with that too this week =] Not sure I could give up the vodka for the slimline tonic just yet though.
And thanks Ally too =]

Okay, so...

FRIDAY

Breakfast - Mullerlight Toffee Yoghurt, Banana and 2 Alpen Light Cereal Bars

Lunch - Small Jacket Potato, 30g Cheddar Cheese (HEA), Ham and Salad

Tea - Chicken Stir Fry (from SW recipies)

Snacks - Not used any Syns all day so am back on the Vodka lol. Limiting it to 3 so that will be 12 Syns.

Exercise - 30 min Aerobics

CONFESSION

Those 3 Vodka's turned into 5 =[ So that's 20 Syns! Am gonna work my butt off till weigh in on Monday to make up for it though, I promise =]

That's it. If you're not going to take this diet thing seriously I won't read your diary.

:8855:

Just kidding. I'm having a crap week because:

1. It's school holidays so out of routine
2. The weather is pants so I'm stuck indoors
3. My hand is in plaster so I can't run or go to gym (have you smelled a sweaty plaster?!!)
4. I can't drive so have to rely on hubby to take me places
5. I can't chop or cook properly, so again relying on hubby
6. Can't walk dogs on my own because of hand, , so again relying on hubby
:raincloud:
Reading that back makes them look like poor excuses . . . tomorrow I will do my leg/bum exercises and walk one of the dogs on my own. Onwards and upwards!!

:chores016: :bliss:

"Sweaty Plaster"

Really made me chuckle! =]

I promise I'll be good tomorrow! But what makes it worse is when I finished the bottle I felt a bit tipsy and thought 'Wahey, good night sleep and a lie in (cause the OH can get up with LO) but now I've spent ages on here so feeling fresh again lol. I know what you mean about the weather... Makes me just want to hide indoors =/ Hope your hand gets better soon.

SATURDAY

Breakfast - Pineapple, Strawberries and Grapes with Fat Free Natural Yoghurt. Sausage Butty (2 Syns) on 2 Sliced of thin Wholemeal Bread (HEB)

Lunch - Roasted Veg and Mozerela (HEA) couscuos (from SW recipies)

Tea - Steak with Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges and grilled Tomatoes

Snacks - Vodka again... =/ (40 Syns)

Exercise - None, I watched DVD's all day then got drunk...

Promise - Next week I am not drinking at all. No matter what.

SUNDAY

Breakfast - 2 Boiled Eggs on 2 Slices Thin Wholemeal Bread (HEB) 175ml Whole Milk (HEA)

Lunch - Spicy Butternut Squash Soup (from SW recipies)

Tea - Pork Chop (without fat), Roasted Veg, New Potatoes, 4 Tbsp Gravy (3 Syns) and Yorkshire Pudding (3 Syns)

Snacks - Mullerlight Yoghurt and Banana

Exercise - 30 Minutes Aerobics DVD

MONDAY

Breakfast - Banana

Lunch - Apple and 30g Ryvita Minis (HEB) - I know it's pathetic but I was running around like a silly sausage all day =/

Tea - BBQ Pork Chop (without fat), Salad with 30g Cheddar Cheese (HEA) and New Potatoes

Snacks - Muller Light yoghurt and a small Milkybar (3.5 Syns)

Exercise - Upped the Aerobics DVD to 45 minutes, and walked to town and back, then group and back.

Weigh in Result - Lost 5lb, and very happy =]

Well done on a great week. . .

My plaster came off this morning which is a huge relief, but it's still bruised and swollen and will take a while to get the movement back. No excuses for me now though - I can sweat as much as I like!! I weighed in at SW tonight and had lost 2lb and got my 3stone award, so my earlier list of excuses was not necessary!

Best wishes for the week ahead and don't forget you're not alone . . .

Thanks slimmersally =] And well done to you too! It's my turn for excuses this week as I can't move... Think I've just done too much too quick, and I've hurt my shoulders and my ankle really bad =/Giving myself today off and hoping I can get back to it tomorrow...

TUESDAY

Breakfast - Orange and Grapefruit

Lunch - SW Quiche, with Bacon, Cheese (HEA), Onion, Tomato and 1 Sausage (1 Syn) with 1 Level Tbsp Brown Sauce (0.5 Syn)

Tea - SW Salt and Pepper Chicken with Rice and SW Chips

Snacks - Mullerlight Yoghurt and a Small Milkybar (3.5 Syns), 60g Wholemeal Bread Roll (HEB) with Ham

Exercise - 90 Minute Walk

Have just been reading a thread I follow about drinking water, so whilst it's fresh in my mind: . . . don't forget to drink plenty of water . . .

Hi slimmersally, I have been =] thanks.

Been away for a couple of days and am miffed at people who offer my chocolate and crisps all the time! lol.

WEDNESDAY

Breakfast - Fresh Fruit and Fat Free Natural Yoghurt

Lunch - Scrambled Egg on Toast (HEB)

Tea = Egg fried in Fry Light, Lean Bacon, Sausges (3 Syns), Tomatoes and Wholemeal Bap (6 Syns)

Snacks - Mullerlight Yoghurt and 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk (HEA)

Exercise - None

THURSDAY

Breakfast - Banana and 2 Alpen Light Cereal Bars (HEB)

Lunch - Mug Shot

Tea - Chicken and Extra Lean Mince Fajitas with Salad. Wraps (17 Syns)

Snacks - Frozen Fruit Salad and 250ml Milk (HEA)

Exercise - 15 Minute Walk and 15 Minutes on Exercise Bike

FRIDAY

Breakfast - Banana and 2 Alpen Light Cereal Bars (HEA)

Lunch - Chicken and Bacon Salad with 30g Cheese (HEA), and about 10 chips nicked off my little sister (4 Syns?)

Tea - SW Chicken Curry with Rice and 1.5 Wraps (13 Syns)

Snacks - None

Exercise - 60 Minute Walk

You have been eating some lovely meals - I feel very inspired now!

Yeah, it's just been a bit difficult whilst I was at my dad's to get all my Super Free's... But back to normal today =]

Back