Step 1 Sole Source Shellys diary

Thanks hun, I no ha lol. What weight did you lose the week you drank alcohol and the week after? Strange isn't it how Iv lost so much this week :-/ didn't expect 6lbs at all. I usually lose 3lb one week then 4lbs the week after and it rotates. I'm really happy with my result though as it was a sts last week so 6lbs made up for that xXx

I think I lost a couple of pounds but on previous diets I always found that after alcohol I used to have my bigger losses!! Weird isn't it!! Might have a drink on Friday, which isn't like me as after the one and only time I did have alcohol on plan, I was really ill!! I'll have talked myself out of it by weekend lol! As my rep says, it's only one day, why ruin all that hard work!! God it's weird how u can become so obsessed with a diet plan!! I suppose if I wasn't so hard on myself, I'd still be fat!!xxx

Can't believe drinking alcohol makes you feel so ill after, it's put me off! Well I say that lol, Iv got my best friends surprise leaving party before she goes travelling on the 3rd of jan and I would like to drink but I don't think I want to put myself through all that again for ONE night lol. decisions decisions. Good luck for your weigh day tomorrow :), have you had a sneaky peak? xXx

image-4068825859.jpg

Attachments

• image-2469247802.jpg
    image-2469247802.jpg
    399.4 KB · Views: 78
8 weeks in and 35lbs loss (2 and a half stone) can't actually believe how different I look. Nobody bar my family that no I'm on Cambridge have noticed yet but that could be as I'm always in my coat or wearing a hoody lol xXx

8 weeks in and 35lbs loss (2 and a half stone) can't actually believe how different I look. Nobody bar my family that no I'm on Cambridge have noticed yet but that could be as I'm always in my coat or wearing a hoody lol xXx

That is an incredible transformation!! I can't believe only your family have noticed. Well done!! Xxx

Thank you very much :) it's funny because I still see that big girl looking back at me every time I look in the mirror :-/ then I look at my pics and that's when I notice it. shame people haven't noticed yet but I can't wait until they do xXx

Hi Shelly, fab pictures!!!! There's a huge difference. Lost another 2.5lb today, sure it was gonna be more but hey how. Still on track to be at the 9 stone off by new year. I'll try and put my before and present photo on in a min, I still see the fat me in the mirror too lol!! Just had a spray tan done ready for Friday night, was crapping myself having to stand infront of someone but went ok!!xx

Before and now (first photo was taken in my first meeting with consultant!! Awful pic!!

Attachments

• image-3187348693.jpg
    image-3187348693.jpg
    299.7 KB · Views: 71
  • image-1572574835.jpg
    image-1572574835.jpg
    486.9 KB · Views: 75
Hey Lynsey, that's brilliant well done. Omg look at the different, your beautiful in both pics but what an incredible transformation hunny. Nearly 9 stone your are doing amazingly well, I'm really proud of you! woo hoo a spray tan hey :) very nice indeed, I bet it's looks fab. Iv never had a spray tan I need to though as I'm very pale skin. So are you wearing the red dress fri? :-D xXx

Yep going for the red dress, so nervous about wearing it lol!! At least ill have brown legs lol!! It was good having a tan, even though in seriously turning a shade of dark brown at the mo lol!! Oo in the new year we should meet up when we're both at goal and celebrate!!xx

I likey like like, ekkkk can't wait to see your pics :) my sister has tans done and it's always darker at 1st and at least you haven't got to worry about wearing skin colour tights lol. That's a great idea for us to meet up in the new year when were both at target. Iv still got over 4 stone to lose yet to get to 9st 7lbs. I'm hoping April/may I will be at target, I so can't wait to be skinny lol. xXx

Well I was hoping to be at goal for march but it's coming off slower at moment for some reason so I'll be at 10st 7 by April at the latest hopefully!! Def not drinking Friday night now and gonna stick to plan over Xmas as determined to get to goal before April!!!! Xxx

You look gorgeous Hun, how long have you been on plan now? How much have you lost in total?

You should be very proud of yourself x

Before and now (first photo was taken in my first meeting with consultant!! Awful pic!!

Lynseys, you look great! In your first pic with you cardi/dress/leggings, I have been living in those EXACT same baggy outfits for 2 years!!cant wait to get my tiny jeans on!! Woo hoo keep up the good work xxx

Hi!! I've been on step 2 since the end of April. Started at 22 stone 1lb and now weigh 13 stone 6lbs with another 3ish stone to go!! Just over 8 stone 7lbs off so far. How about u?x

Back