Step 1 Sole Source Shellys diary

Lynseys, you look great! In your first pic with you cardi/dress/leggings, I have been living in those EXACT same baggy outfits for 2 years!!cant wait to get my tiny jeans on!! Woo hoo keep up the good work xxx

Ah thanks! I've sold all my "fat" clothes now so never going back to a size 26 ever again. In a 16 at the moment but they are getting baggy now woo hoo!! How long have you been on plan?x

Hope so Shelly!! Have you had a look on Dorothy Perkins website? I think I might have actually got it from there (think I said newlook didn't I ... Sorry lol!) xxx

Hey Lynsey, party time for you tonight :) I'm decorating so boring night ahead for me lol. no I haven't but I will look on there as I really would love a dress like yours for my friends surprise leaving party. hope you have a great night and a lovely weekend xXx

Hi Shelly, hope the decorating went well. I decided to have a drink and had a good night. I seemed to have caught my sons sick big now though, been sick since this morning and it's not easing. Not had any products today, had nothing as can't even keep water down ?xx

Hey Lynsey I'm still decorating :-/ lol. It's best to decide on the night wether you drink or not as it does depending on the mood your in, well that's how I feel anyway lol. Id love to see a pic of you in your slinky red dress :) and I hope you had a great night hun. Oh no I'm so sorry your feeling poorly, that's not good at all, sending lots of get well wishes hunny to both you and your son. Sickness bug is the worse EVER. Try your best to keep your strength up though hun even if you can eat little and often and I doubt you'd even be able to stomach a shake feeling sick :-(. Much love xXx

Hey Lynsey, how are you feeling this morning? I'm knackered, me and my husband was up until 4am decorating the girls bedroom :-( feeling very weak this morning lol. Was really peed off yesterday morning as I had a sneaky peak on the scales and there still saying 13.10 they've not moved since mon :-( so feeling disheartened as Iv been 100% but I was thinking maybe it's because I lost 6lbs the week before?? Oh I don't no! I'm hoping they will show at least a loss by tomorrow morning when my cdc comes to weigh me xXx

Hi Shelly! Still feel awful but not being sick anymore thank god. Decorating til 4am, ru mad lol!!!! Do you know, I found that I didn't lose anything the week after my good weight loss after alcohol, must be your body telling you not to do it again lol!! I'm not getting weighed now until the 30th dec as my reps on holiday so I best be in the 12's by then!! I'll try and attach a photo of fri night, don't have a full length one xxxx

Attachments

• image-550725556.jpg
    image-550725556.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 69
Well at least your not being sick anymore, sorry you still feel awful :-/. I no totally mad and we've still not finished! that will bloody teach me for drinking ha lol. I'm getting weighed tomorrow by my cdc and then she's not coming for 2 weeks which is 6th jan but I'm still going to weigh myself on the mon she doesn't come. oh my god Lynsey you sexy lady you, you look incredible :) xXx

Just sat on sofa in a sleeping bag watching home alone with my son Aaron! Ah thanks Hun re photo, it's the slimmest I've looked in forever! Quite happy with it lol! My arms are still really saggy but hey ho! Had a sneaky weigh in this morning... 12st 13!!!!! Was 13st 6 last week!! That's coz I've not eaten anything though!! Xxx

I hate my arms too, mine are dreadful :-(. 7lbs lost already omg that's bloody amazing and I'm well jel ha lol, well done though hun. Are you doing sole source this week then? xXx

I guarantee by weigh in it won't be 7lbs, I always seem to lose a lot after alcohol, it will creep back up when I'm feeling better. Had a shake and a bar so far, not hungry so gonna sole source today and tmw I think then I've decided I'm gonna have a prawn cocktail for starter on Xmas day (less the sauce) then I'm having turkey and broccoli!! Got a rice pudding sachet from Cambridge for pudding!! What about u?xx

I'm going to have a shake for breakfast then turkey and broccoli for lunch and chicken/ turkey/eggs platter for tea lol. I'm going to try my best Xmas day and Boxing Day to be as good as I can be :-/ xXx

Hey Lynsey, hope you've had a lovely Xmas. Stuck to ss+ Xmas day but Boxing Day I had some food and some alcohol :-/ but no carbs! Damage is done but I had a brilliant couple of days with my family :). No weighing mon as my cdc is not coming untill 6th jan. How was your Xmas hun? xXx

Ah glad you've had a lovely time. I was ok on Xmas day but did find I picked at a couple of things like the stuffing and a couple of Brussels but no buffet food!! Was fine yesterday, just had prawns and lettuce and 3 shakes. Just sat watching Kev and Aaron eat a full on buffet now, feeling quite annoyed that I'm not eating it with them but hey!! Didn't have a weigh in this week as rep away, weigh in is on Monday morning! Did u get weighed this week, I can't remember?xxx

Well done you, bet your very proud of yourself. Yeh I weighed Monday and it was a stay the same, I don't have a clue why either and I cried lol. Silly I no but I felt so disheartened. xXx

Lol I've cried several times don't worry!! I've never put on but on a couple of stayed the sames I've been really pissed off!! That's it, I'm back on track again, gonna go to the gym tmw after my lessons, off out tmw night but I'm gonna drive, not drinking til off plan now, so not worth the week after!! What have you got planned for New Year's Eve? Think we are just staying in, not fussed with new year really, working in the day too!!xxx

Yep back on track too! Today has been very hard but Iv been 100% although Iv had a bad belly today :-/. No Iv got no plans for New Years and i defo won't be drinking anytime soon that for sure. xXx

Back