Step 1 Sole Source Shellys diary

Hey Lynsey, hope you had a lovely time last night. I'm finally back into ketoses woo hoo! Iv decided I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow morning, what ever damage is done I need to face up to it :-/. Good luck with your weighing tomorrow too xXx

Hi there!! Ye it was nice last night and didnt drink either... Bonus!! Been good today, had my 3 shakes and some white fish but then ate a friggin roast parsnip whilst making the Sunday dinner for Kev and Aaron!!! I never do things like this!! No more from now on, sat with 2 litre bottle of water in front of me and dreading weigh in even though I have been near enough 100% good!! But hey... Size 14 clothes now fit me woo hoo!!! Haven't been a 14 since secondary school!! Will let you know how weigh in goes!! Back to work tmw, can't believe it's all over!! Good luck with your weigh in tmw too!!xx

At least it was a parsnip and nothing else, but I do get what your saying about not done that before. I'm dreading weighing too :-/ but I'd rather no. Wow that's flipping fantastic size 14 soooo amazing well done hunny so happy for you. I'm a comfy 16 was a tight 18 to start off with. Oh no back to reality tomorrow, my husband doesn't go back work untill thurs and he's dreading it. Also he passed his theory test and his driving instructor has told him to book his practical test for the end of jan! Can't wait for him to pass :) xXx

Had the dreaded weighing and lost 2lbs, I'm very surprised tbh but I'll take that lol :) good luck with your weighing today. Are you going to be a Monday weigher now? xXx

That's fab 2lbs especially if u weren't expecting it. I'm still a Wednesday weigher so back to Wednesday next week. Lost 5.5lbs today woo hoo!! That's exactly 9 stone loss so far in 8 months. Even more determined to get the last 2.5 stone off now! Xx

Thank you hun. Well done to you too your doing fab and 9 stone bloody hell girl! Your such an inspiration to me you really are. One word AMAZING xXx

Just in case I don't get a chance to come on here later I'll say happy new year now :) we've decided to go to my cousins party tonight with the kiddies but NO ALCOHOL LOL xXx

Ah thanks Shelly, it's been quite easy when you get used to having nothing really to eat... Anything is a treat isn't it!! Have a great time at the party!! I've had a few chocolates tonight but sole sourcing as of tmw lol!! Speak to you in 2014!!!xxx

That's fab 2lbs especially if u weren't expecting it. I'm still a Wednesday weigher so back to Wednesday next week. Lost 5.5lbs today woo hoo!! That's exactly 9 stone loss so far in 8 months. Even more determined to get the last 2.5 stone off now! Xx

Shelly - sorry to intrude on your diary just wanted to say Wow to Lynsey on losing 9st - that's amazing!!

Shelly - well done on your 2lb loss over Xmas - that's really good!
How much do you have to lose?x

Hey foo fan and thank you :). Iv lost 2 and a half stone so far and have another 4/ 4 and a half stone to go. xX

Wow that's amazing - well done! X

That's really good considering what I had!!!! Thought I'd treat myself and start full on today so I had about 10 thorntons chocs and 4 crackers with cheese and pate!!!! Felt ill after eating it too!! Sole sourced today though so back on track again, bloody starving though!! Early night for me I think!! Hope you had a good night xxx

Hi! Thanks for the message. It's not been too bad... The money we spend on it each week has been the main think that's kept me going!! Still got another 2.5st to go to get to my goal! ?

Hey Lynsey, yeh I had a great night thank you. I have my friends surprise leaving party tomorrow night and my daughters 1st birthday on mon. Party food is my downfall always has been, I just can't help myself but I will give it everything to not eat fri and on mon as this diet is so expensive as it is with only my husband working I can't afford to cheat so I will try my best to stay strong just got to keep telling myself I can do this I can avoid the temptation :-/ xXx

You can do it..... It's easy... Not!!!!! I'm the same, can go without a dinner but party buffet food is too tempting!! We have the works staff party this Sunday but not gonna eat or drink, need to shift the 2lbs I put on from New Year's Eve!!! Sat with man flu at the moment so not feeling very hungry at moment anywAy (bonus!!) xxx

Hey Lynsey. I failed and ate the buffet food and I drank, so angry with myself. Back to it 100% sole source tomorrow. My cdc can't come Monday, which I'm actually glad about after yesterday and today so I'm not weighing until next mon. Feel like a failure but Iv only got my self to blame! Hope you have a lovely time at your works due xXx

Hi! How ru doing? Staff party was good an so was I! Determined not to eat the buffet (and it looked nice)!! Just had to keep thinking it was weigh in Wednesday and I don't wanna stay the same or lose a pound. Just drank diet coke and drove. I'm sure your weigh in wont be as bad as you think, just stick to it this week and you'll be fine! I don't seem to have lost anything this week so far... That best change by wed!!xxx

Back