Step 1 Sole Source Shellys diary

I know exactly what u mean. I've been at 12st 11 for 2 weeks now but I blame the cereal!! Have done sole source today and sticking to it until weigh in next Wednesday! Need to show myself I can still shift the weight when being so close to goal!! I'm not paying anymore cash from march so need to push it now lol!! Xx

Iv been picking at flipping chicken roll today :-/ god this is so hard!!!! the longer I'm on it the harder it gets. I'm having to come off soon as Kai's driving test is on Thursday so we won't be able to afford to pay for insurance tax and petrol plus buying a car as only Kai works :-( xXx

Exactly!! I've been on this now for 9 months now and it's becoming a chore but keep telling myself I'm not there yet!! I've just reminded myself how much this is costing today and I'm back on track! This is the final push!! Lets both do this together.... Near enough the same weight now... Let's make it a competition if u like to push each other on!! Xxx

Right, lets do it!! Sat with my 10th cup of sodding tea right now.... However it seems to stop my hunger quicker than water! Had choc shake, orange bar and rice pudding today! Always leave my rice pudding for the evening as it fills me!xx

I'm coming to get you ha lol :)
I'm back to my pre pregnancy weight, another stone and I'll be at the lowest weight Iv EVER been 12.1 stone. do you have any plans for feb? I'm coming off plan for valentines night as I'm going for a meal and some cocktails with the hubby and then the Saturday night as it's my twin best friends birthday :) something to look forward too!!

Haha!! God that's fab re lightest you've ever been. To be honest, this is the lightest I've ever remembered being! Ordered a size 12 suit jacket for work today and it fits... Boom!!!
I'm going down south this weekend for a christening but got all my products packed. Then in 3 weeks I'm on holiday for a week to Scotland to see family, again, gonna stick to plan. Been on sole source for 2 days now and scales said 12st 7 this morning woo hoo!!!! Got another week til weigh jn so determined to get another half stone sticker by then!!xx

You don't need to dream about it, you can friggin do it!! I was aiming to be a size 12 by goal but might get to a 10 if I'm lucky!! My bottom half is still a tight 14!! Xx

Whoop whoop.... Size 14!!xxx

Attachments

• image-1274241293.jpg
    image-1274241293.jpg
    543.1 KB · Views: 57
Ye days been ok, had lots of tea!! Ended up having some quorn for dinner but now even more hungry. If I stick to sole source, the hunger isn't as bad! Wish I hadn't had the food now lol!! How's your day been? I'm off to Manchester for the day tmw shopping with a friend!! Gonna be ladies that lunch.... Without the food for me lol!xxx

Hey Lynsey, I'm having a downer day as I stayed the same and haven't a clue why :-/ hoping for a biggy next week! How has your weekend been? Hope you had a lovely time xXx

That's fine, don't worry about staying the sames I've had a few of them recently but should have a decent loss this week. I find the closer to goal I'm getting, the more random the losses, some weeks nothing them others can be 4/5lbs! Weird. Spread across the month though it's still about a stone. Weekend was good thanks, shattered from all the driving!!

Didn't mean to press send yet lol!! I was doing so well until Saturday night... Sat and watched Kev and Aaron eat a huge Pizza Hut in the restaurant whilst I ate lettuce and cucumber from the salad bar!! Get back to the hotel and end up eating half a cookie!! Didn't friggin need it bit god it was good, don't think it's made a difference... Apart from starving again now!! Xxx

I hate that starving feeling :-/ seems to be happening every day lately lol. Oh how I could eat a yummy cookie right now :) did you weigh today? xXx

Hi there! Ye got weighed, 6lb off woo hoo! 4lbs to go to the big 10stone off mark! Quite happy with that. Now on a hotel for 2 nights training with work.... Buffet lunches, 3 course dinners!!! Gonna be hard but have my shakes and bars with me, I'll be fine. So wanna lose the 4lbs by next week!! I find it easier to be on sole source than step 2 at the moment, once in the swing of sole source I'm not hungry where as I'm bloody hungry on step 2!! How ru getting on?xxx

Back