Sherry's Diary - No need to knock. Come on in! :D

Was already in bed and sleeping by the time you posted that last one. I'm so tired just now. Moan, moan, moan.

Just walked Smudge. Nice morning. Not too cold. Daffy's are really beginning to sprout through so only a matter of tiime before they're blooming. Mornings are alot lighter now too. It's actually kicking daylight here when I left the house at 5.50am. Summer's nearly here. Yay!

S.x

Before I forget........... don't have to wear long sleeves now at Asda. Apparently the rules have recently changed and as people aren't so fussed about tattoos now so I can wear short sleeves. Tiny wee tatt anyway but was gonna get 3 small hearts added to it - only wittle wuns!

Next - I can't read a book more than once. I love reading but have never ever read a book twice......... just can't do it! Movies I can watch over and over - books a no no.

Righty, the shampoo 'n set brigade awaits. Zero point soup is on. Better shake my money maker.

Toodles. :0)

congrats on your new job thats fantastic! :D xxx

Aw Rachael, thanks Hun! Till training tomorrow. Bring it on! Nobody can say I ever shy away from a challenge. Cept maybe weight loss 'n not eating chocolate........ and .................. I'm sure there'll be something else. Ha!

No I've set myself a goal, tell me if ya think it's unrealistic. 10lbs by 10/4 - wadddya fink? I'm gonna kick it's ass. I'm away to Tenerife for a week and know I'll benefit if I manage to lose that much. But dya think I'm being a bit ambitious? Or is it do-able? I've only had 3.5 points today. Probably more like 14 by the time I've had my tea.

Breakfast
2 x Crusts Away Bread - 1.5
1 heaped teaspoon of Light Marmalade - 0.5
1/4 pint milk (for coffee) - 0.5

Lunch
Mixed Salad - 0
Teaspoon Vinegarette - 0
Zero Point Soup - 0

Snack
Apple - 0.5
WW Lemon Yoghurt - 0.5
Ryvita Museli Crunch - 1

Tea
Steak Pie - 8 points
Potatoes - 2
Mixed vegetables - 0
Gravy - 1

Total - 15.5

AP's 3.

Let me know laydeez. Interested to hear your opinions.

Mwah! x

Last edited:
:eek: - Anybody?

Somebody?

Is anybody in?

Am I all alone?

:wave_cry:

Would seem so.............

Hellloooooo!

have just posted to you via my diary but will post on her too to make you feel better hon!! loving your new wee mini target, so do able have every faith in you!!!

Im starting a little running challenge run 50 miles between now and 10k in may, think Fuzzy is joining me, ultra motivated!!

Good luck for your wi 2moro and your till training, what an exciting day eh?! And good news about getting to show off your tatt, u thinking about getting the hearts soon? Would like to get another one before my holidays maybe on my foot somewhere, don't know what tho?

x

Thanks for posting. Felt like Billy no mates!

I was gonna get it done in Tenerife I think. Will just be three small hearts next to the one I've got cuz it's all the one colour and I think a bit of colour will do it good. When I was about 21 I got a wee butterfly on my hip but then grew bored of it and got it covered with a Thistle when I was in the Algarve. Not only was if fn sore, I hate it! So that's always bothered me and if I ever get the nerve I'll get that covered for something I love.

Mini targets are great. I wish I'd done them ages ago. I'm revved up cuz I've been an absolute saint today and though I've still got 5.5 to go it's not like I've starved myself. I'm not gonna eat them. I had the most delish zero point soup today. Was the mutts!

Till training tomorrow. Eeeeek! Should be a giggle. Bet I cock it up! Weigh in tomorrow. Hope I lose cuz I'll be in tears! My own fault - was a devil at the weekend. I'm back in kicked ass mode now though.

I'm off to bed. Up at 5.45 with Smudge.

Night night.

Lost a pound. Better than nothing and to be honest, after wolfin down all that Ferrero Rocher 'n crap at the weekend, I'm suprised I lost anything at all. Only 9 to go. xx

I think every lost pound is important and brings you closer to you goal, so well done:)
How did you get on at your till training?

Hi

Well done on losing a pound!!! Thats brill especially after having a good weekend!! Mini target is well under way!

How was till training. I had a nightmare of a night, (see diary for details) short of it was i got locked out after a run in the pi***ng rain, not clever, soaking and starving. Not a good combination especially when locked out, aaargh!!

x

Hi ya'll. I had a great day despite being a bit apprehensive about going. Being the newbie sucks dunnit? Anyhoo we started off just playing 'shops' and before we knew it I was on my own till, whizzing my way through conveyor belts of groceries like I'd been doing it for years. Initially you spend most of your time looking for the damn barcode. Once you get the hang of it you're flinging them past without even looking! Was great. My hands stunk when finished and one lady had terrible B.O and a man stank of damp......... what's up with the hygiene people??? Haha. Back on 9.30 to 1 tomorrow.

Tip for the day........ chocolate candles from Asda only 60p and I have been advised in good faith that they do actually smell of chocolate when lit. So if like me you're a chocoholic - go get 'em. I will be, after shift tomorrow. Tee hee. :D

hiya hunni, yay a lb well done you! much better one of than one on lol

you'll have to post a picture of your tatt, id really like one and have thought alot about having one since lucas was born but i darnt!

playing shop sounds fun - pmsl at the smelly folk haha x

how are you today sherry?

x

The Tatt is only 'Gary' in script with two tiny stars at either side to signify the kids........ but I wanna add 3 wee red hearts to it. Just ickle ones. Hopefully get it done in Tenerife.

Anyhoo, another gloriousday in Aberdeen. Warm too for this time of year. April last year was warmer than our summer. The beach was packed and people were out sunbathing!! Scary Global Warming!!

I'm off out - 2 trims to do. My little man (Cole) is off school today with a sore throat so I'm gonna take him with me then I think we'll go via Tescos for Muller Light and Splenda, cuz they're on offer. Gotta be home for 12.30 for Nails and then highlights at 4pm - busy day!!!

Comic Relief tonight. Love it!

xx

Here is my diary for yesterday. Apart from the creme egg I was doing great! Dammit! Will be so much better today.

Breakfast

2 Crusts Away Bread - 1.5
1 Heaped teaspoon Light Marmalade - 0.5
Skimmed Milk for coffee - 0.5

Lunch

2 Crusts Away Bread - 1.5
1 Bernard Mathews Wafer Thin Turkey - 0.5
1 French Fries - 1

Dinner

Pasta - 4.5
Garlic Bread - 3
Salad - 0
Vinigarette - 0
Cheese - 1

Anytime

4 Digestives - 4.5 (oops - bad eh?)
1 Caxton Pink & White - 0.5
Creme Egg - 3.5

Total 22 - :eek: Feels like more

APS 1.5 (Smudge cut her paw - aww!) :cry:

Friday 13th March 2009

Breakfast

2 Weetabix - 2
Skimmed Milk - 0.5
Milk for coffee - 0.5

to be continued............
banana%20dancer.gif

haha loving the banana x

Morning Sherry - just caught up after a few days.

First things first - congrats on the 1lb off. As you say, only 9 to go to tenerife - and you can do that by then if you are disciplined.

glad your training went well at ASDA and that you are enjoying it.

Couldn't have the house smelling of chocolate though...nightmare - It would make me want to eat it. :eek:

Hi everyone!! Hope you had a great weekend and hope that nobody has a head like a box of frogs today!!??

My weekend has been quiet. Kids are away at my brother in laws house so Gary and I chilled in front of the telly and had a chinese. Was so good. I starved myself all day so I pigged out last night. The amazing thing was I took my time and I was full quicker! Note to self eh?

As for the chocolate candle..........does it hell smell of chocolate - they lied!!!

I'm working today 2 to 5 and I'm dreading it. I don't think I'm going to enjoy doing the Greeter job at Asda. It's not that I'm shy (can you tell?) or that I have a problem speaking in the mic......... I just think I'll be bored to tears. I'd rather be on checkouts. Time passes quicker and it's good to chat to customers that way. Will speak to one of the managers this week if today doesn't work out. They did say if there was anything I wasn't happy with, just to let them know as there is nothing that can't be fixed. Aww, they're really nice.

I'm all alone today too. Not only are the kids down at Gary's brothers house (bout 40 miles away) but he's off to the Bike Show at Ingliston with his brother. And my sister in law said to me "oh don't make tea for them cuz I'll feed them all, Gary too when he comes in by to pick the kids up" :banana dancer: Now I didn't have the heart to say to her "oh no ya don't, that's my highlight of the week, my Sunday Dinner!!!" So, I'll be finished work at 5pm, will do a wee bit of shopping and come home......... to a sandwich or something........... till my family come home about 8pm.........boo hoo! She said that means you've only got to see to yourself - I don't wanna just see to myself. I wanna sit round the table like we do everyday and have a meal with my family!! Och, never mind. Think I'm feeling a tad sorry for myself. Just me 'n Smudge....... (she's a bit stinky just now - needs a bath!)

So that's my mutterings. Nowt else to report. Will keep ya posted on how Asda goes. Pray for me people!

xx

Back