Sherry's Diary - No need to knock. Come on in! :D

Got my fingers crossed for you:) Hope you wont get bored! If you do, think of that piece and quiet you got at home when back and all that free time you got to yourself!

I have tried chocolate candles, don't remember where they were from, but I was disappointed as well. Nothing compares to the real stuff:)

Have a good day.

Hey

Feel like ive not caught up with you for a while!! Hope everything is good with your! How was work? Where you greeting the whole time??

x

Hiya. Just a quick post to tell you all how I got on. Well after pacing the floor and brickin' it slightly it turned out that I had a great time and made lots of new chums and bumped into lots of people I haven't seen for years. It was like a reunion!! A guy Doug who I worked with 20 years ago - we were really good chums. Another bloke Kenny who was the chef at an old folks home I did hairdressing in. An old friends' parents. An old neighbour. A friend of a friend I haven't seen for a good 3 years. So my 3 hour shift as you can imagine was short cuz I gassed all the way through it to people I know. Haha.

I also saw people who I know, mostly hair clients so I gassed to them too. Aye, hard life innit?

So that's that. Family were home about 7.45pm. So it's pandemonium again! Peace 'n quiet has gone. I'm glad though...it feels normal.

Right, I'm miffed - seriously miffed. All this time I've been marking Jumbo Caramel Snack a Jacks down as 0.5 points as they come up on the WW Online Tracker (who was I to doubt it or argue). So I'm eating these things to a band playing and going by what the online tracker says. So I made a coffee around lunchtime today and thought I'll have a wee snack but something really low so out of interest I compared Ryvita Museli Crunch and Jumbo Snack A Jacks. I know Ryvita Crunch are 1 point so I just wanted to see the difference in the what I presumed was lower Rice Cake! Wot a crock!!!!!! I'm so mad I could spit nails!!!!! Jumbo snack a jacks are 1 point too. There is only 3 calories and 0.1g or Sat Fat of a difference! I'm fizzin! All these week........ grrrr!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I was sometimes eating 4 or them in a row to fill me up thinking I was being good an it was only about 2.5 points when in fact it was 4. I'm just mad. Feel like I've been duped!

End of.......

x

oooops...so you didn't read the thread that said "don't trust the online tracker - its pants" then?

That is a right pain for that to happen. good news is your weight loss will get a right boost now by counting them as 1 or ditching them altogether.

Glad the greeting went swimmingly. xx

aww glad the greeting worked out - 3 hours on a sunday will pass fast enough too.. so many saddos who shop at weekends haha! :D

as for the snackajacks, are they not like some of the ryvita, 1 for 1, 1.5 for two? know its still maddening as you thought they were only 0.5, but 1.5 would still be slightly better for 2 than 2 is! xxx

oooops...so you didn't read the thread that said "don't trust the online tracker - its pants" then?

I know - lesson learned. Somebody really needs to let them know so they can get that sorted eh? Every week my WW lady asks if I want a Tracker and I tell her "no, because I do it online". Even she doesn't know it's a swizz. Hey ho. My WW shopping guide is being pulled out of the archives as we speak. Won't dwell.... moving on. :D

That is a right pain for that to happen. good news is your weight loss will get a right boost now by counting them as 1 or ditching them altogether.

Glad the greeting went swimmingly. xx

aww glad the greeting worked out - 3 hours on a sunday will pass fast enough too.. so many saddos who shop at weekends haha! :D

as for the snackajacks, are they not like some of the ryvita, 1 for 1, 1.5 for two? know its still maddening as you thought they were only 0.5, but 1.5 would still be slightly better for 2 than 2 is! xxx

Thanks hun. I haven't had a Snack a Jack since I outed them. I'm still sulking I think! :8855:

Finding I'm still stuggling with the 'positive movements'. Benefiber got chucked as it had side effects. Don't want to chew on dried prunes or apricots as they'll
have to be pointed but have made a mental note to drink lots more water. I don't mind water but it's mostly tea, coffee and carbonated drinks that I have. I was reading a website and said that water was imperative for this problem and that tea, coffee and juice don't count. So, there you go.

My first real shift on my own yesterday at Asda and I loved it. My 4 hour shift flew by. Yip, was a good move finding a job at Asda. AND I managed not to go in store when I finished work and spend £40! Yay me! I have to discipline myself there. The things that go through checkout that I've never even noticed before. Like....
John West Salmon Fillets that you bung in the micro and cook! Yummy!

And Shea Butter Baby Wipes!! I love Shea butter. Think they're only £1. Gonna get some after shift on Thursday.

And apparently the wee sausage roll looking things that are actually cheese 'n onion are supposed to be lush! Can't call them sausage rolls cuz there's no sausage in them and anyway if you're following a ww diet then you won't be eating them will ya? But thought I'd mention them anway. :p:p:p

That's all my news though. Was out walking Smudge this morning again and only did half. Had to get home, was sweating and clutching! Made it though! :D

Taking a time out. Will pop in every week with my WI results.

xx

why?!?! :( hope you're okay Sherry xxx

Hey Sherry

Hope you're okay :confused: xx

Oh come on, you must be on a wind up. How can you go from your mini biographies to nothing!!
On the other hand hope everything is ok, and its just that you're busy to post. Take care x

sherry are you ok chic? whats happened?

were gonna miss you hun if your not around :(

suz x

Oh girls, don't worry I'm fine. Just taking some time away or I'm gonna end up in a Loonie Bin! Giving myself such a hard time about my weight loss or lack of it - I'm obsessed with the whole thing and I'm making myself miserable so I'm just gonna lay low for a wee while.

Glasgow peeps and people travelling to, have a magic weekend! I'll look forward to hearing all about it.

Take Care,

Sherry. xx

Hi Sherry, glad you're ok and you're just taking time out. Hope the loss continues and the asda work goes well. Take care and relax, weight is not everything, looking at your weight you're fine anyway and a healthy weight - go have fun!!:party0011:

P.S. Don't stay away too long, you'll be missed.:cry:

your doing great sherry what you on about hun! small and regular is a good weigh to loose weight even if we all wish it would drop ff overnight lol
where here if you need it chic xx

Righty....... dunno where to start so the beginning would maybe be a good place.

Didn't weigh in last week cuz I was at the Lionel Richie concert but had definately lost about 2lbs cuz I felt great and the scales said so.... Gary's Dad was 60 at the weekend and we were all out for a meal and wine 'n lots of lovely things that I couldn't stop eating. So, I've been a horse and I'm under no illusions that that 2lbs has stayed off. In fact I'd wager that a wee bit more has went on too. Miss a weigh in and ya just gotta take the pi** eh? So, bad girl, reprimanded in head, zero point souped out and we'll get back on the good girl boat.

Don't care now. Gain/lose...... woteva! I'm not giving up.

As for my target for The Reef...... well I'm away a week on Friday and it's looking like that went breasts up too. God loves a tryer!

:D

Good luck with getting back on that boat :O)

Yeyh!! My buddy is back :D Missed your posts. See what happened when you closed your diary, I go awol too!!!

How was lionel richie? I love him!! Not literally but think his music is just brilliant! Never get tired of it.

So how is adsa going?? and you're off your hols a week on friday - JEALOUS!!!!!! what i would give for some sunshine, oh roll on summer time...

x

Good luck with getting back on that boat :O)

Aw thanks. I lose, then gain, then maybe lose a couple of times more then gain again - Yo-yo! That's me!

Yeyh!! My buddy is back :D Missed your posts. See what happened when you closed your diary, I go awol too!!!

How was lionel richie? I love him!! Not literally but think his music is just brilliant! Never get tired of it.

So how is adsa going?? and you're off your hols a week on friday - JEALOUS!!!!!! what i would give for some sunshine, oh roll on summer time...

x

Aw thanks bud! I'm gonna take it easy this time (she says) and not give myself such a hard time. Haha. I'm saying this time like I gave up but haven't. Still been trying but dunno how I've done. Will see what the scales say tomorrow night.

Lionel Richie was fab (again) - have seen him twice. And again me 'n my sisters heads were five feet wide. Both concerts our big heads are on the screen! Of course as soon as we noticed we were jumpin up 'n down and woop woop'in! Wot we like? Ya fink we'll ever grow up? Haha. However he was fab but to be honest I'm not keen on his new stuff. I like the Commadores stuff more...... Three Times A Lady, Still, Brick House and his old 80's stuff....... Dancing on the Ceiling, All Night Long, You Are My Destiny and Hello. He did work the new stuff a bit too much for my liking. We preferred his concert two years ago but both were good.

Yip - Tenerife on the 10th for a week! Aye, it's a hard life!! Haha. I so can't wait! Will be living on toasties for a week cuz the Euro is so shocking but as long as there is Smirnoff, then it's all good! Doubt there will be Diet Bru though but think I can cope with Diet Coke.

Oh and another thing..... so much for me keeping this short and sweet. Beyonce in Dublin. Remember I was saying that Ryanair cancelled the Saturday Aberdeen to Dublin flight? Well we had booked single train tickets to Edinburgh Waverley so we could fly from Edinburgh to Dublin and get there around 2pm. Well did the feckers not go and change that flight too!!!! Honest - the air was blue!! :mad:

So now we've gotta catch a 5.33am train from Aberdeen to Glasgow (arriving around 8.30am) and taxi to airport so we can catch an Aer Lingus flight to Dublin at around 11am! Wot a palava! Honest. It's like somebody from the other side is telling us not to go! Just waiting now for that to go breasts up and it'll all be happy dayz...... cuz that's my life....... no luck but bad luck! Moohaha! Bothered? No. :eek:

:D

ps Good to be back

Back