Sherry's Diary - No need to knock. Come on in! :D

Oops, forgot to say that Asda is going great. I've resigned as Greeter cuz I felt all was missing was a red nose, curly wig 'n extra big shoes!! (Felt like a clown!). Plus my back was killing me standing for 3 hours. Anyhoo, think I gotta do it next week and when I come home from Tenerife, I'm on checkouts Sunday mornings 9 to 1 instead. Better for me cuz I get the rest of Sunday with the family. Normally not home till about 6 and then it's Sunday dinner, kids showered for school and before ya know it, it's bedtime. So probably for the best. I'm rarely out on a Saturday night but should a doo come up, I'm sure I can get a shift swap or I'll just drive.

So that's that.

Checkouts rock though - not rocket science but I love chatting to all the old people who come in for their papers 'n half pint of milk. God love em. :D

xx

You know I love looking at other peoples shopping, I really do and feel the urge to comment about points values to people at the checkout (good god im turning into a food saddo!) That would be my dream job and boy do i love it when the person at the till starts a conversation about foods, im in my glory, LOL!!

Lionel Richie, yeh im not that sure of his new stuff either. I heard one of his new ones on a programme recently..can't remember which one Johnathon Ross possibly?? Anyway was ok but definately didn't stand out with some of the older stuff! Had the old singstar out at the weekend at my pals house, one of the songs is all night long - its just fab!!

Toasties in tenerife - you can't whack it. I swear the pool bars in tenerife make the best toasties in the whole wide world. Why is that i wonder?? Hope you have a wicked time although im pretty sure you will. I'm headin down to london 2 weeks on thurs for our girlie hen night, can't wait....dirty dancin here we come!!

Good luck for this week, definately think you are doing the right thing, take each week as it comes and don't put too much pressure on yourself!! x

I had to laugh. I do exactly that!!! When lassies put through their shopping and there is WW Danish Malted 'n Caxton Pink 'n Whites I know exactly what's going on. I do comment..... on everything............ and every time a Creme Egg goes through I gotta mutter under my breath "3.5 points"!! Haha! I'm so sad.

Also a woman put through a bag of ground almond and I asked her what she used it for. She says she adds a couple of tablespoons to a curry and it's lush!! Also another one was buying Gnocci...... you know like Italian Doughballs. I've never had them and was having a lengthy conversation about those. I am in food heaven and I ooh 'n aagh my way through my shift. I still stop every so often and look at something and wonder why I didn't know they existed!! It's all a learning curve........ bloody love it! :D

hiya sherry! so pleased your back too :) we missed you!!
you just take it a day/week at a time and before long you'll have dropped weight chic.
Asda sounds like so much fun - think im jealous lol

nice to see you around and have a fab holiday in sunny tenerife!

ps bring it back with you ;)

suz x

hiya sherry! so pleased your back too :) we missed you!!
you just take it a day/week at a time and before long you'll have dropped weight chic.
Asda sounds like so much fun - think im jealous lol

nice to see you around and have a fab holiday in sunny tenerife!

ps bring it back with you ;)

suz x

Hiya Suz. Thanks for the welcome back.... though I wasn't really gone. I was just trying to keep my gob shut for a wee while. It's sooooo hard!

I see you're doing okay too. Like me ya were a monkey at the weekend but nobody died so moving on.......... Haha.

Lookin at Lucas I just wanna give him a hug. He's so cute. When I'm on checkouts it takes me all my time not to stop what I'm doing and go pick babies out of the trolleys. In Aberdeen we call a hug a Bosie and I'd Bosie babies all day long. They grow up tooooo fast! Mine are nearly 11 and nearly 15! Breaks my heart.

:D

aww thanks sherry, he's a right ladies man already lol he's definately got a thing already for brunette women pmsl

ah if we lived closer you could bosie Lucas all you want lol xx

Hi Sherry - nice to see you back and in great spirits.

Roll on the 10th for your holidays - toasties will taste soooo much better in the sun.

We are noticing how expensive everything seems now that the euro in so much stronger.

Glad asda is still in favour. xx

Thanks girls! I'd normally babble an tonne of enthusiasm at you re. babies 'n algarve but I'm not feeling well! I'm never ill and today I feel like sh*t! Sorry! So take this as well meant as intended and I'm off to bed.

Hope I feel better for work tomorrow!! Disaster if I gotta phone in sick!! I've only been there 3 weeks. Oh my God!

Hit my stone tonight (lost a pound) so at least I got something to smile about.

Jammie time, two paracetomols and then bed. Hubby's at Hampden watching Scotland play so I can't be waited upon! Disaster! :D

Night night. xx

Btw - WW rhubarb 'n custard new sweets are lush!!xx

OMG - despite having a great week in Tenerife and no points counting at all and eating and drinking like I was on a mission..... as predicted, I've gained half a stone! Oopsie! Had a fab time though. :D

The tan is great thanks. I've got head lamps! But my shoulders have started to peel and so has my nose. So there is a trail of skin wherever I go! Good for weight loss though.

So as per normal I'm on a mission. I will lose my gained weight and an additional 2 stone. If it takes me years - I don't care as long as I'm losing. Happy days.

Back to work today. Wasn't so bad but despite the sun shining and the disposable barbeques flying out the door (it was only 11.5 degs!!) I was frozen and sniffling! Not the 25 degrees I had last week - damn!

BTW - So expensive! I kid you not! £3.50 for a tube of Pringles!! 11 Euros for two Smirnoff 'n diet coke (it's 9 Euros for draught Diet coke with your Smirnoff which is pants). Hey ho, was fun though.

xx

Hey Sherry

Glad you had a brill time!! Nightmare about being so expensive, i really will have to start saving the pennies now for my holiday!! Not such a bad weight gain for a whole week of not counting points!! I was away 3 days and managed to gain 4lbs :eek: defo back on the wagon 2moro!!

x

Hey Sherry

Glad you had a brill time!! Nightmare about being so expensive, i really will have to start saving the pennies now for my holiday!! Not such a bad weight gain for a whole week of not counting points!! I was away 3 days and managed to gain 4lbs :eek: defo back on the wagon 2moro!!

x

How was Dirty Dancing? Bet that was ace?

Yep, get saving girl cuz you'll need it - or buy a bottle (or 2) for your apartment and have a couple of swiftys before you go out.

Veronicas is sooooooo seedy - it gave me the creeps!!

:D

Panic over laydeez....... weighed myself this morning and already lost 4.5 of the 7 gained...... and I haven't been since I got home.......... so there is hope. Two days till my first weigh in in 3 weeks.

126 days, 14 hours and 45 minutes till we go to Cyprus. Counting? Who? Me? :D

Hiya

Firstly well done on getting rid of so much weight already, bloody brill girl!!!
Dirty dancing was AMAZING!!! infact the whole weekend was just so much fun, what a laugh we all had!!! I am such a dirty dancing obsessive and so found it hard not to spoil the whole thing and say all the words before they were said!!! And of course we all had a wee bubble at the end after many little vodkas!! A wicked time was had by all!!

What is veronicas by the way? Is it a place in tenerife?

Oh and also , team 6 has totally disappeared!! The scale hoppers have all hopped off by the looks of it!! I think there are two spaces tho on Rachaels Team Losers if you wanna join them, she did say she had 2 spaces for the both of us!

x

No more Scale Hoppers??? Well that's just a disaster! I can't believe that. We were all full of gusto at the beginning eh? Yep though, if there are two spaces to be had in Rachels team then count me in. Weigh In tonight (I'm starving!) and I know I've got back down to what I was before I went away. Last weigh in was three Wednesdays ago. Bad eh? So when do we officially join Team Losers then?

There's been a bit of a ding dong about the Take That concert......... can't be bothered arguing with people. Dunno if we're going now. Gonna try 'n go cuz the hotel is booked. My life is never simple 'n plain sailing. There's always a to do! Getting too old for drama. ;)

Veronicas is the Night Club bit of Americas. I thought you would have known it. Where Bobbys Bar 'n Clockwork Orange are? Anyhoo, it's seedy. They've tried to posh it up 'n pedestrianise 'n lock block it but it gives me the chills. My sister was saying it's all Russian Mafia run now! Run for your life!!! However, Arona (the bit I was in) and Torviscas (the bit you're going to) are lovely, and not seedy! Bring your wallet, piggy bank, credit card 'n granny's will! You'll need them. :)

Last edited:
Back