Sherry's Diary - No need to knock. Come on in! :D

Love that-getting too old for drama-sums me up that does!!
hope you get concert sorted and good luck with wi.
its a shame but looks like teams have crumbled

Well done Sherry on knocking so much weight off already x

Thanks Karen. I got so fed up of my husband loving himself on holiday instead of me and walking 5 steps ahead. He's lost 2.5 stone and thinks he's the cats pyjamas so I'm on a mission. He's gonna eat my dirt! Watch this space. Moohaha! Am I evil?

S.x

Oh Joanne, also forgot to say..... remember I said I fell over in Magalluf and had a leg like a hoover bag??? Well I did it again in Tenerife! It's that Russian (Smirnoff)..... wherever I go, she's there, two steps ahead of me, setting me up for a fall! Oopsie! Was walking aided by my Dad's walking stick for two days. Thank God Dad had his wheelchair. Haha. Such a lightweight. :D

yeah you are haha! :D but its allowed! Well done on getting that weight off already, you're doing great. Will add you and CC to our teams list, so make sure you pop by! :)

hope your hoover bag is better! xxx

OMG - got melted easter egg on my keyboard!!! Is it a sign?

Anyhoo, lost 7.5lbs since Friday night!!!! :party0049: So I've lost another half pound! It's a miracle I tell ya! I ate for Scotland and then some.:giggle:

Off to find Team Losers now - me 'n my hoover bag. :D

Toodles. xx

For gods sakes Sherry, it's just not fair loosing soo much in such a short time!!! Seriously though, well done, well chuffed for you (but am really jealous). How's Asda going? x

For gods sakes Sherry, it's just not fair loosing soo much in such a short time!!! Seriously though, well done, well chuffed for you (but am really jealous). How's Asda going? x

Hiya. Don't be jealous. I'm sure most of it was water and I've been mega good since I got back. Think I've been eating alot less than I should have been. I'm gonna try 'n keep on the same vein though cuz I'm determined to lose it a wee bit quicker. This 8 weeks to lose a stone nonsense is just ridiculous. I've got another 2 to go till I'm happy and I'm so determined...... I could growl! Haha.

Asda is great. They've still not found someone to take over as Greeter on a Sunday afternoon for me yet but they're working on it. Checkouts are great and I really enjoy it. The time just flies by and the customers are lovely. Bless them.

I'm off to bed. Working at Asda tomorrow morning - yay! Will I still be saying 'yay' in 6 months time? Haha.

;)

i know how you feel Sherry - i love my work but we all have days we dont want to be there - most of them in the middle of summer when its so warm and sunny outside and all you hear all day is "why've you got no burgers and sausages left?!" :p

hope you have a good day today - good luck going a little lower pointed - dont go too low though or you might find your body does the opposite of what you planned! xxx

LOL!!! Hoover leg :D made me laugh again! Wot you like!! Hope leg is all better now!!!

7.5lbs :talk017: good god woman!!! Wish i could have a result like that!!! I really need to screw the nut! Been eating and drinking like ww didn't exist!!!!!

Don't really that familiar with las americas in tenerife we've only been there one night in all the times we've been to tenerife, was enought to put me off for a lifetime!!! Was like a school disco for skanks when we went - NO THANK YOU!!!! I'll stick to my nice food and wine if you don't mind!!

You really must go to take that, i can't wait, not even that long to go only bout 8 or 9 weeks! It would be a tragedy to miss out on it!! So you're best to talk everyone round, it'll be amazin!!

x

You really must go to take that, i can't wait, not even that long to go only bout 8 or 9 weeks! It would be a tragedy to miss out on it!! So you're best to talk everyone round, it'll be amazin!!

x

We will be going to Take That. Instead of 4 there will be only two (me 'n my sister), and now I'm def gonna try 'n get to all that bars you recommended months ago. So we'll maybe see ya there. We're staying at the Holiday Inn at the Riverside so we'll just get a taxi over. You'll have to give me the name of a pub to go to so we know where to tell the taxi driver. It was my other chum who was scared to go in case she got kneecapped but she's not my problem now (she's too busy sulking). Can't be bothered. Drama, drama, drama!

Me 'n my chum Susan went to see The Lord of the Dance in Aberdeen last night and it was really good. Just some info for anyone who is yet to see it...... though I bet Aberdeen is the last date. Haha. Gonna see wee Leon Jackson in about 3 weeks (Same Difference are the support act - so we'll be arriving late!) and Beyonce in Dublin in about 5 weeks. Woo Hoo!

Diet - is going great. Still being really good (she says munching on a Sports Mixture) and now I gotta contemplate getting ready for work.

Hope this wee post finds you all well?

Layta! xx

why would you miss same difference! they were brilliant!! aaahh loved them! ha ha!! Take that will be brilliant, I cant wait! Get a taxi to revolution, they do great cocktails!

Yeh we'll definately need to arrange to meet up for a few wee drinks before the concert, going to be a great day!!

x

why would you miss same difference! they were brilliant!! aaahh loved them! ha ha!! Take that will be brilliant, I cant wait! Get a taxi to revolution, they do great cocktails!

Same Difference were pants but that's a matter of personal opinion. Too cheesy for me I'm afraid.

Take That, can't wait. Booked our train tickets today £90 for two return - ouch!!! Could drive there 'n back for £30 but hey ho.

Revolution. Is that where Jo was speaking about before? The ones over the back of Hampden? I've no clue so I need my weejie peeps to keep me right. :D

Good news laydeez!! I'm no longer greeter at Asda! There is a God. I walked in the store today to get some shopping before I startred my shift and there was a girl Greeting to whom I'd never seen before. On enquiring (to her face) who she was, I was advised that she was covering for Mary who was apparently on holiday and that she does on occasion do the Greeting. On taking in this information, I deliberated for a mono-second and asked her if she'd like to partake in a 2 to 5 shift every Sabbath and the answer cometh in the form of "Yes". Well I did a wee jig, went to see the checkout supervisor to confirm this union of agreement and today I worked 3 hours on checkouts! Woooooo Hoooooo! Rock 'n Roll!

Then I came home, had Roast Beef 'n all the trimmings and Rhubarb Pie 'n Skinny cream.

It's been a good day. :D

Is anybody else out there feeling my pain? Seriously though, I've said in the past that I'm a chocoholic (which I am) but now I'm worried. Asda White Chocolate and Stawberry Muffins!!!!! Oh My Gorgeous Antelope!!!!! :love: I love them, I'm in love with them - they're the best!!!! They've got a squishy strawberry bit in the middle too.......now I'm fantasising, how sad is that? :eek:

They're very vague about it but if somebody could work it out for me. I've only had one today and that's all I've had. Salad for tea. Yikes!!!

Per 100g

409 Calories

19.5 Fat

OMG - It's like a whole days points in one muffin!!!!!!

xx

Hi Sherry
Not posted on your diary before only just came accross it and couldn't resist the title ...the muffins sound gorgeous and they would be at 8 points ;o) x

I'm thinking they're more like 200g - where's my scales at......

Hi Sherry
Not posted on your diary before only just came accross it and couldn't resist the title ...the muffins sound gorgeous and they would be at 8 points ;o) x

Hi Tracey, thanks for posting and welcome. Feel free to join in anytime, though it's mostly me on my own, babblin a heap of S**t. ;)

Worried about that muffin now. Now I feel like regurgitating. 8 points???!! Now that's just shocking - what I could have had for that 8 points! Wracked with guilt now.

I'm gonna go weigh one.

xx

Back