Shhhhh Dont tell Lipotrim!!!!

kazza55

Morning all!!

Well, today is day one for me on the CD. I was on Lipotrim for 6 weeks and managed to lose 2 stone but as i only liked the shakes (only 3 different flavours) i found it really difficult to stick with so i decided to 'jump ship' and join you guys. Im feeling a little unfaithful today and also a little nervous. Im hoping i will be as successful at this as i was with LT and my CD councilor was so much more helpful than the chemist i really feel that i cant go wrong - but you never know!. Anyway, enough of me wittering on, im off to cook my porridge. Im so excited i cant wait any longer. Look forward to chatting to you all soon and hopefully sharing my good news with you all next week.

Karen x

good luck hun and welcome.xx

Hi Kazza! welcome to the good ship Cambridge! Poop poop full steam ahead!

Good luck Karen, I'm sure you'll do fine. xx

big welcome kazza
good luck on the cd i`m sure you will do brill
xxxx

well done for weight loss so far and welcome on board to cd bus x

Good luck & welcome xx

LOL WE FOUND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did the same hun. I needed more flavors. You'll love CD. The tetras are soooooooo convenient and I'm looking forward to my porridge in the morning.

Good luck hun...you'll do fab on CD I'm sure.xx

Good choice! The flavours are great, and they just keep coming up with them, and then the recipes you can use them for as well.... it's endless.

Good luck on CD!

Thanks again everyone. Shazpaz, how did you get on with changing over to CD from LT? I feel a little hungry today for some reason. I also think i have made a bit of a blunder already. Im sure i read somewhere that you could drink Coke Zero on CD but i have just read another thread that says you cant........ Does anyone know for sure??

Back