Shhhhhh... I'm doing CD

Tia

Hi,

I'm on day 3 of Cambridge and so far really finding it OK. That feel good feeling has hit me today and I'm feeling less bloated already.

About 9 years ago I did lighter life and lost 3 stone but didn't do maintenance and put it all back on again.

I have 3 stone to lose and with the help of my counsellor and you lovely people here I'm hoping to get there and STAY there.

I'm a bit worried because my councillor is away for two weeks so you guys are my only form of support. So my first weigh in will be after two weeks on the plan... I'm excited about that.

I'm not telling people I'm doing this because of all the negative comments I got while on LighterLIfe..... silly me went and put it all back on and these people are so smug now. In a way that's a good thing because it's driving me to succeed this time and maintain my weight loss. But still, I'm keeping it to myself as I know they will not offer support. Negativity about this diet is the last thing any of us need while on CD. My immediate family know and are very supportive but that's it.... not telling anyone else !!!

Anyone else here only told those who really care? Anyone else keeping it quiet?

Yep...defo keeping it quiet. To the point where I've already avoided a night out so I don't need to eat or explain. But it 'll be worth it when I go out wearing what I want. :) xx

Hey Tia I understand why you want to keep quiet when I told someone at work they said to me you do know you will just put it on when you stop etc etc who said I'm going to stop!!!!!!!!!! I'm only on day 5! You've taken the first step of starting so congrats and I bet you will lose the weight in no time :) some people are just negative ignore! Xxxxx

I have told everyone! However I am lucky that everyone However(friends family colleagues) have all been very very supportive! And 20weeks on and nearly 7st lighter they can't really argue with results!

It helps that I did Cambridge in 2008 and lost 5stone, however circumstances beyond my control lead me to spiral in to depression and regain everything! However my sister did Cambridge too, got to target and worked as a Cambridge Consultant for a few years! So yes, my family understand this diet more so than a lot of families!

I've told people to keep me focused. Tbh when people say your going to put it all on, its not good to not eat etc i tell then to mind there own business! There the people that spur me on to show them how well I can do then they can eat there words whilst I sip on my shake!

I'm also keeping it quiet, the last thing needed is people putting it down, when actually, if it works for you, then that's all that matters.

Having said all that...I told people at work and now two more people have started because of me...I should be on commission! ;) x

Just me and my partner know. Last time I did CWP people were so negative and couldn't understand how important this diet was. After trying every other fad diet not working I know Cambridge is reliable and it works. I'm doing what's best for me and my future, health and happiness all the way.

Only my partner knows but im finding it so hard to keep a secret and im only on day 3. Everyone at work last night was commenting that I had only had soup and even asking what brand soup it was I had to wrap yue packet in tissue before I put it in the bin!!!!! But I too cant be doing with the negative comments, do people bot realise how dangerous it is being obese!!! And that the health benefits of doing this diet massively out weigh the negatives!!!

Ive done CD before and it works and yes if you go back to old eating habits then yes you will put the weight back on but surely that's the same with any diet. At the end of the day people we cant live off burgers and ice cream and be thin that why we are here...... but we can be thin!!! And we will be thin despite diet haters!

Ps if anyone knows of a burger and ice cream diet which guarentees weight loss please let ne know asap! :D

I'm keeping it quiet too with just my boyfriend knowing.. first test is tonight going to work though!

Hi
Just thought id jump in. At first i didnt tell everyone I know what I was doing due to negative comments however Ive now lost 98 3/4lb in 24 weeks cant argue with results . chin up haters will always hate but your doing this for you not anyboday else!!

I have only told a few people at work and no-one else not even my family who I live with because of the negative comments I will get and I find it easier that way xx

Hi
Just thought id jump in. At first i didnt tell everyone I know what I was doing due to negative comments however Ive now lost 98 3/4lb in 24 weeks cant argue with results . chin up haters will always hate but your doing this for you not anyboday else!!

You are definitely right and I think when I get to the point where I have lost a lot and people make comments along the lines of 'wow, you have lost loads of weight how did you do it?' I would probably be happy to say. Just need those results first ;)

Back