Shock and Lessons learned!

skinnyminnycow

Half a pound at a time.
Would just like to share....

I went to weigh in last night feeling a bit apprehensive. I felt I had had a "bad week" and felt like I had probably stayed the same.

My syns had gone over due to an unscheduled business trip including lunches and dinners not so slimming world friendly, but I did the best I could going for the "better" options. I exercised two times less than normal. Also I seem to have gotten into a little habit of "assuming" syns. For example, I know the Linda McCartney red onion sausages (lovely!) are free, so I ASSUMED the original ones were free. They are not. I assumed that a fajita mix I bought was free, it was not...therefore that was 8 syns totally unaccounted for. I kept my cool and didn't blow it like I have done in previous diets, I just carried on with the plan and put a line underneath it.

With all this in mind I did dread the scales last night a little but to my utter shock I had a loss of 5lbs, and won slimmer of the week. I am now just 2 lbs off my 2nd stone, my goal for Christmas.

I learnt two lessons this week;
1. ALWAYS CHECK SYNS
2. Even when you think you have slipped up, just stay calm and keep following the plan as best you can...you may be pleasantly surprised.

Well done that's the spirit x x

Well done - its so easy to have one "bad" day and not get back on track till next weigh in.

Well done! Excellent advice.

Back